Chapter 4

Lauren's P.O.V.

"COME ON GIRLS!" Christina shouted "WE WILL BE LATE!"

As soon as Christina said this, all of us rushed in the car and parted towards the great Island-Republic Records building to meet Paul, Cooper an Sarah, our dress designer, our tour director and planner, and our manager. It was quite a long trip, but I just put her headphones on and listened to my music. This just made me happy. It would be something obvious for a musician, but my connection to music was very deep. Whatever I ever feel, there is a song. If I am happy, it will make me remain like that, if I am sad, it will cheer me up and if I just am ok, it makes me feel comfortable and in peace. Once we arrived at the building, I had already listened to all my songs, which I liked.

As I got out of the car, I got the same feeling I always have towards that place. It was enormous, a skyscraper. I could visit it 100 times and still get amazed by its size. And that is just the outside. Inside, every single touch of the decoration makes me gasp. Each perfectly placed couch, every neat coffee table, the great paintings on the wall, everything in the majestic lobby makes me feel amused. It had like 40 floors. Just the feeling of it produced me excitement. A shout from Christina took me out of my gaze, as always:

"Lauren!" She called me "Come on, get in the elevator, we'll be late!"

"I'm coming!" I answered as I stepped on the machine.

It went up REALLY fast, which made me feel like I had all my organs on my feet. When we reached the 40th floor, the penthouse, I was already nauseous. Inside the room, three people were waiting for us. Of course, these were Sarah, Paul and Cooper. They were all excited about the tour just as we were.

"Hey girls!" Paul greeted each of us with a kiss on each cheek.

"How are you ladies?" Cooper shook our hands.

"Excited?" Sarah asked just waving at us.

"Hi!" We all said in unison.

"We're REALLY excited." Christina said.

"Okay, sit down, we've got a lot of stuff to plan and do. First is your setlist." Cooper started. "You kick it off with Hearts on Fire, then I'm A Mess, Million Bucks, I Like It, Up At Night, Make It Stronger, Fall Back, I Know You Know It, Headlights, Brave Heart, Sunsets Ans Heartbreak, Before October's Gone, Easy To Forget Me, A Lot Like Love, Move On, Acid Rain, Good Enough, You're Worth It, Wings, I Got You, Worth The Fight and Renegade as an encore. That makes a total of 22 songs."

"Still can't believe we're singing so much and touring the whole world!" Christina said.

"This is it" Kath said "our dream becoming true."

"This is what we worked so hard for" Lisa stated.

"Yeah..." Dani added, just wanting to say something, which made us all laugh.

Then we got to another subject: clothes, with Paul.

"Okay, darlings, I know that for all the shows up to now you've chosen your clothes" Paul started "but this time it's something really big and I will assessor you. Lauren, I think the way you dress is per-fect. Maybe a bit too childish, but we'll get to that. As for you Amy, I know you're patriotic and stuff but we'll have to shake things up a little bit. Lisa..." He said with a bit of a disgusted look "we'll need to have a drastic talk about some of your outfits."

Lisa, feeling offended, crossed her arms in a defensive way.

"I'm not changing, my style is what it is, wether you like it or not."

"Lisa, my dear" Paul replied "I'm not saying you won't wear some of your clothes, just a few other outfits." Lisa gave in a bit.

"Ok, Kath, I like your style, the mix of the girlish and chick look, so nothing to change" He continued "And Christina, OH CHRISTINA, your look is FANTABULOUS."

Christina had a wide grin spread across her face and blushed.

"So, on Thursday, we're having the outfit session, ok?"

We all nodded in agreement and turned to Sarah and Cooper again.

"Now, let's go over the countries you're visiting:

NORTH AMERICA:

Canada

All of the USA

Mexico

EUROPE:

Spain

Germany

Italy

Norway

Holland

Denmark

France

Portugal

Israel

Switzerland

Austria

England

Czech Republic

Ireland (Both of Them)

Wales

Scotland

Finland

Asia:

Singapore

China

Japan

Taiwan

Malaysia

Philippine

SOUTH AMERICA:

Brazil

Colombia

Venezuela

Chile

Argentina

OCEANIA:

Australia

New Zealand."

"I'm so excited for the last stop" Dani whispered to me "you know the whole vacation thing in New Zealand, it's so exotic and exciting."

"If you say so" I answer.

Then Sarah gives us a long list of the stadiums/arenas/stages where we're performing, a list that I don't even care to read.

At the end of the meeting, Cooper, Paul and Sarah just say one word:

"Ready?"