Chapter 10

A/N: This is a change of P.O.V. for Chapter 9. If you don't like this stuff, you might as well just skip to the next chapter.

----------------------

Ky's P.O.V.

We walked through the curtains and there they were, only few feet away. I burned them with my stare basically. Breathing them in, every single aspect of their body, memorizing it perfectly, even the last detail. Man, they were just (or even more) beautiful in person! Then I saw her, I probably had shock all over my face and she had some blush on it. Then Christina talked.

"Hey guys, I'm Christina!"

"I'm Katherine!"

"I'm Lisa!"

"I'm Amy!"

"I-I-I'm Lauren." Lauren stuttered.

"And I'm Dani!"

I was still in shock, so Lily spoke.

"Hey, I'm Lily, nice to meet you"

"And what's your name?" Kath asked me.

"I-I'm Ky" I answered. Compared to how they had said it, mine sounded dull.

"Well, that's a nice name!" Lisa added, making me basically die.

"Oh my God, thanks" I replied, still not believing the whole situation.

"So, how are you?" Amy asked.

"Great now that I finally meet you! I've waited for years, I'd lost hope..."

I could see a sappy face in all of them.

"Awe, don't be sad! It's finally happening!" Christina said.

"I know, I'm super happy!" I said, almost shouting because of the excitement.

"So, you wanna take the pic?" Dani asked.

"Sure!"

We got together and took the pic. I was next to Lauren and our arms brushed past each other, both of us blushed. We talked for some time about everything: the tour, the experience of it, the fans, the stage, clothes, them, their future, me and how I basically owe my life to them. All this time I caught Lauren staring and wanted to interrupt everything to just go and hug her and tell her how I feel and everything they've done for me. When we finished and we were getting ready to go, I started texting my dad so he'd sadly come pick us up...

I saw Lauren just standing there while I walked to the car. I saw Dani whisper something in her ear. I ignored it and got in the car, my stare still fixed on her until she left.

"So, how was it?" Dad asked.

"It was fantastic, I loved it, thanks for letting me come" I answered.

"It was pretty cool!" Lily said.

"I'm glad you liked it guys" My father answered and then the ride was pure silence.

We dropped Lily at her home and went back to ours. I went up to my room, lied on the bed and just thought about everything. I couldn't believe it: I had met my sunshines and the love of my life. I couldn't be happier than right now.