Chapter 2

His P.O.V.

As the days went by I just got more and more excited, I had already told all my friends who said they were really happy for me. The only problem was I didn't know how to ask my parents to pay the amount of money so I could also meet them. I spent weeks wondering, and I grew more worried that the tickets may be sold out, so I checked every day to see if they were still available.

One day, I finally took the chance when my parents were extremely happy and asked them.

"Um, mom, dad" I approached them shyly.

"Yes, son?" My father said.

"What do you need?" My mother asked.

"Um, you know, um, that Cimorelli, my favorite band, are finally coming to New Zealand and-"

"Oh, that's great!" My dad exclaimed.

"Yeah," I continued "and first I wanted to ask you if you could buy the tickets so I could see them..."

"Of course, son, if it makes you happy." My mother agreed.

"And secondly, um, I wanted to ask you if I could purchase, um, the VIP package so I could, um, meet them..."

My parents thought a bit and doubted with their answer.

"Let us think about it and we'll answer you as soon as possible."

"Please hurry, tickets are going out really fast."

Days kept on going by and I still didn't get an answer, I started to grow desperate.

I checked on twitter everyday to see how many people were getting the tickets. I clicked the link and saw the ticket number narrowing and fast.

After a week, my parents finally called me.

"Son, come here please, we have something to tell you." My father called him.

"What is it?" I said as I walked down the stairs.

"Well, you know the tickets sold out today."

No, please no.

"Yes..."

"But we managed to get you the meet and greet experience!"

"That makes me incredibly happy, I don't know how to thank you guys! I love you!" I replied and hugged them.

"We love you too, son, we do..."

I felt at the top of the world right now, I was overwhelmed with emotions. I wanted to cry and laugh, to get prepared for the moment.

This was the moment I had been waiting for, for years.

That year lasted an eternity to me, but I knew it was worth the wait: I was finally meeting them.

-----------------------------

A/N: HI AGAIN! Thank you so much for reading, please vote, comment and ily.