Chapter 6

Lauren's P.O.V.

"THANK YOU GUYS! YOU'RE AMAZING!" Lisa shouted at the crowd, as usual.

We had just finished our last show in South America in Argentina, and tomorrow morning we'd leave to Oceania, the last stop. We went backstage and waited for the people to get in for the Meet & Greet. This is my favorite part of the shows because we get to know so many fans from all around the world and I get to see in their eyes that it's a dream come true, we are their dream. They all make me feel so important, so beautiful, so worthy and I love them for that.

Crowds and crowds of people were lining up outside waiting for their turn. They got in one by one (sometimes in small groups) and we talked a bit to all of them for a few minutes. Man, I wish it were like before, when we could talk with each one of them for more time, but this is great too!

Back at the hotel, I wandered around the hallways until I was snapped out of my thoughts by Amy, who had come searching for me.

"Lolo?" She said.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Uh, I know you're exploring and what not, but you need to go upstairs to, um, pack up"

"Oh, okay, I'm coming in a minute" I replied as she left.

Once I got there, I saw everyone's stuff was already packed up. I must've spent too much time around there, they aren't quick packers. When I got in, everybody had their eyes on me. I looked through the window, just to see it was already dark. Wow, I spent hours doing nothing.

"At last!" Dani said as she saw me.

"How long was I down there?" I asked.

"We came back here at 4 pm and it's 6 pm, so you stayed there for 2 hours" Kath answered.

"Wow, ok, I'll start packing up" I replied.

"Hurry up, we're leaving in an hour and a half for dinner" Christina told me.

"Why so early?" I questioned.

"Well, tomorrow we're leaving at dawn, so we need to be well rested!" Lisa answered.

"Oh, ok, I'll shower and start" I announced.

After everything was done, we left for a super fancy restaurant, Indigo. Everyone ordered and we chatted and whatsoever. Once we had finished, we payed the check and went back to the hotel. We went to bed, but I just kept thinking until i fell asleep much later.

We were woken up at 3:30 am by a loud Christina, nervous that we would be late. We grabbed our things, left the hotel (we had checked out yesterday) and rushed into the car. The trip to the airport was short. We checked in and boarded the plane. The trip was about a day long from Buenos Aires (that's where the airport is) to Adelaide, but I slept almost all of it, Dani complaining about my soft snores once I woke up.

I looked out of the window and couldn't believe my eyes, it was beautiful! We finally had started the last stop of the tour.

----------------------------

A/N: we're almost there!! Thanks for reading, don't forget to vote and comment. Yeah ily all!