Chapter 17

Lauren's P.O.V.

Where is he? I asked myself. It was not a complaint, but anxiety. I was so excited to see him, even though I'd seen him a day ago. I had been waiting outside his school  for about 5 minutes, but I couldn't wait. He had to be out soon. He called me yesterday and asked me to meet him here so he could take me on a date which required time.

As if on cue, I heard a bell ring and the doors opened, teenagers coming out out. And there he was, I saw him coming slowly at first, then noticing me and walking fast towards me. He hugged me and gave me a short peck. I could see people around us staring, some in disbelief (I sometimes forget I actually am a known person), but I didn't care.

But then he let go, keeping his hands on my sides. People kept staring.

"Hey, beautiful." He said, making my knees turn into jelly.

"H-hi..." I managed to get out. He noticed the people too.

"Let's get out of here." He said and pulled my hand. We half-walked-half-ran until we were a block away.

Then we went back to walking normally towards his house. I was confused. He noticed.

"I have to get changed, I'm gonna take you to a very special place tonight." He said, in a mysterious tone, strangely making me desire to know what it was.

It was the first time I'd be at his house, the experience seemed exciting, in spite of how simple it was. We slowed down our pace, which made me a bit anxious, since I wanted to get there and then to the special place he talked about. I was dying inside, curiosity taking over. We reached his door.

"My humble shack." He said in an exaggerated British accent, which made me laugh. He looked at me and smiled. I didn't understand why, I hated my laugh. It was so high and obnoxious. So I stopped and he looked upset.

"Why did you stop laughing?" He asked.

"I hate my laugh, it's so pitchy and high and I sound like a pig." I said, admitting it, which was all true.

"Um... are you kidding?" He asked, attempting to raise and eyebrow and looking confused. "You, miss, have the most beautiful, lovely and perfect laugh in this whole world. The point is, your laugh, and all of you, is perfect, not only to me, but to millions of people. Remember you're the Lauren Cimorelli." He said jokingly, making me blush. I kissed him, I was so flattered by his words. He knew how to treat a girl. He was perfect.

Ky opened the door and we got inside.

"Sweetie?" A female voice asked from the kitchen. "Are you home?" And then a tall man, who I recognized was his father, since I saw him when he came for Ky after the M&G, came to meet us.

"Hi, son, how are you? How was school?" It was so weird listening to a father saying this, since my parents always knew how school had gone. "And who is this beautiful young girl?" He added making me blush. The lady, which I guessed was his mom, came from the kitchen and looked surprised.

"Mom, dad, this is my girlfriend, Lauren Cimorelli." He said, making me feel so happy, after knowing I was his girlfriend. We are together. They looked shocked.

"Lauren Cimorelli?" His mom asked. "Cimorelli?" She asked, remarking my last name.

"Like that famous girl-band you like?" His dad asked, making me smile. It was cute knowing he'd talked about us.

"Yep." Ky simply responded.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." I told them and shook their hands.

"Oh, the pleasure is ours!" His mom exclaimed. "What's your name again, honey?"

"Lauren."

"Oh, beautiful name. I'm Grace, and my husband is Arama."

"Once again, nice to meet you!" I said and gave them a subtle smile.

"We came here because I need to get changed, then I'm gonna take her to the place and we'll have dinner there." He informed them and Grace nodded, understanding.

I started to get even more curious. What was the place? Why did his mother know what the place was? Was it something special? No one had ever taken me somewhere that was special to them or their parents, I figured. Every time I'd gone out with someone, whether it was a boy or a girl friend, it was always 'I don't know, we can go wherever you want' or 'You choose". No one has ever had plans for me besides my family. And, to be honest, I preferred 'I have plans for us' rather than 'Whatever you want'.

All of a sudden, I saw Ky moving towards the stairs, so I gave his parents a little wave and followed him upstairs. There was a big hallway that led to 3 rooms. In the one in the middle I could see a young boy, which I guessed was his brother. We walked into the room.

"Hey, Andy." Ky greeted his brother, Andrew, I supposed; he'd told me about him.

"Hey, dude and...?" He replied, looking at me.

"Lauren." I finished his sentence. "I'm your brother's... Um..."

"She's my girlfriend." Ky finished and he kept looking at me.

"Wait aren't you from Cimorelli?" He asked and I recalled his parents, who had a similar reaction.

"Yep." I replied and he looked at Ky, mouthing 'oh my gosh'; the exact same reaction Dani had when she saw us the other day. He stood up to greet me.

"I-it's so nice to meet you, Lauren." He said, and my heart melted, he was so tiny and sounded like a toddler when he said this.

"Nice meeting you too!" I answered. Suddenly, I heard a cry.

"Justin, shush." Andrew scolded someone. Then he stood up and got something. He walked towards his original place, and I realized he had grabbed someone, not something. A baby. Well, a toddler.

"Aw, who is this?" I asked, almost dying: he was so small. I got closer and tickled his tummy.

"Lauren, this is Justin, my 3 year old brother." Ky said. "Jus, say hi to Lauren."

"Hi, Lauren!" Justin said and I almost fainted. His voice was so cute and he was just so little. I wanted to squeeze him.

"Hi, Jus!" I replied. He grabbed my finger with his whole hand and I giggled. "So, shall we go to your room?"

"This is my room." Ky said.

"Oh, I thought the third room was yours."

"Nope, but we're gonna go to that one, I don't want these two bothering." He replied. "Just let me get my stuff." He added and went to his drawers, grabbing some clothes.

Then he grabbed my hand with his free one and led me to the other room. It was huge and had a king size bed. It was mostly white and light brown, and had small decorative stuff.

"This is the room for guests. " He told me. Then pointed at a door. "That's the bathroom. I'm gonna take a quick shower and get dressed and we can go."

"Ok, don't take too long!" I exclaimed as he got in the bathroom.

He peeped his head from behind the door. "I won't." He said and winked at me. He then got inside the bathroom and shut the door.

---------------------

A/N: NEW UPDATE AYE. #UPDATEFRIDAY! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.6k READS TYSM REALLY. ILY ALL VOTE COMMENT AND YEAH THANKS.