Chapter 18

Lauren's P.O.V.

I sat in the bed for a few moments, after he'd got in the bathroom and the shower turned on. I decided to wander around the house and maybe go to his room till he finished. I knocked and Andrew raised his eyes from the computer.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Can I come in? Ky's taking a shower." I answered. He nodded his head.

I walked in, it was bigger than I thought. There was a bunk and a separate bed, just like my room with Lisa and Dani, just that the bottom one was a crib. It was a cool design. There was this computer Andy was using, there was a CD Player and some speakers with a phone plugged in. I sat on the bed, where Justin was also sitting.

"So, Andy... Tell me how old are you?" I asked, trying to start a conversation. I put Jus on my lap and played with him.

"I'm 13, turning 14 next month." He said, without looking away from the screen.

"Oh yeah, which day?" I tried to continue.

"Um, 17th. November 17th." He answered, and he looked away from his game or whatever he was doing. "What about you? How old are you? When's your birthday?" He asked.

"Well, I'm 18 and my birthday is on August 12th!" I answered.

"How long have you and my brother been dating?"

"Dating!" Justin repeated and laughed and so did I.

"Well, we've been seeing each other for about two weeks, but we started actually dating just two days ago." I answered. Wow it had seemed like more.

"Such a short time? Do you even know stuff about him?" He asked. I felt offended. Was he assuming something?

"Um, yes? We have talked about everything, he's told me stuff no one else knows. We haven't had that much time, but I try to get to know him more and more constantly." I said and smiled at him. He fake smiled back briefly and looked back at his computer while I played with Jus. After a while I decided to go back to the room, the silence was too awkward.

I walked in to find a half naked Ky with nothing but a towel around his waist. When he saw me, he blushed and so did I.

"Oh, Lauren!" He said and got inside the bathroom again. He peeped his head. "I'll be ready in just a second." He added and got back inside.

He had a good body, I must admit. I sat on the bed again, just waiting there for a few minutes. I thought of what Andy had asked me. Do I really know him? How much can I know in just one week? I decided to think I did, that I can learn a lot, and that it can work out in such a short time. When it's meant to be, it will be; well, at least that's what I believe.

After a while, Ky came out, wearing some white skinny jeans, a shirt and sneakers. Wow, he looked amazing, he had a very nice taste and knew how to dress well. I realized I was staring at him, which made him laugh.

"Do I..." He asked and turned on his feet. "look good?" He finished, and I giggled and nodded my head.

"Absolutely fantastic." I said and kissed him. He smiled through the kiss.

"So, ready to go?" He asked.

"Readier than ever." I said and he smiled again. That smile that could make my knees go weak and my mind go blank. He had such a beautiful smile, he lit up the whole room, and he lit me up.

He grabbed my hand and we ran through the halls and down the stairs. He grabbed his keys and rushed to open the door.

"Bye, mom, dad! I love you!" He yelled.