Chapter 7

His P.O.V.

The girls arrived to my continent today, and I couldn't be more excited. THE DAY WAS SO CLOSE NOW! They landed in Adelaide at dawn, they'd give 3 shows in each country, in different cities of course. The first shows were the Australian ones and mine was the last one of the New Zealand ones.

I tried to get one of my friends, my best friend Lily actually, to come with me to the show, because I didn't want to go with my parents. I had to insist a lot, but she finally agreed because she liked the opening act, which I didn't even bother to learn its name. I had everything ready, everything except for one thing: what to tell them once I actually meet them. I had all the ideas on mind, but I couldn't get them into words. I had to even practice in front of my mirror. Once I was ready, everything was done: I was prepared to meet Cimorelli.

It's been a week and the Australian part of the tour was over. Today they'd be traveling to Christchurch. I was happy not only for me, but also for the other fans who, like me, thought they would never have a chance of meeting their idols. I thought of each one of them, smiling at the thought of their reactions when they learned the news and when they finally saw them in real life. I smiled even wider when I thought of the girls' reaction when they met so many people who loved and supported them.

I was sitting there in my room when my mother knocked on my door.

"Honey?" She asked.

"Uh huh?" I asked back.

"Lily is here to see you" She said, announcing my best friend was here.

"I'll be there in a second" I replied.

I rushed down the stairs to be met with that golden hair and those blue eyes I know so well.

"Hey!" She waved at me.

"Hi, Lily!" I waved back. "Mom, we're going for a walk, we'll be back in a while"

"Ok, darling" She answered.

"Bye Mrs. Allen!" Lilly told my mom.

"Good-bye Lily!" She said back "Bye, sweetie, love you"

"Love you too, mom!" I said and walked out the door.

Once we were outside, we started walking towards the park.

"So... Are you excited?" She asked, breaking the silence.

"As excited as can be." I replied cheerfully.

"That's good... So what've you been up to, I mean we haven't talked in all of winter break and now we are in the middle of spring and still haven't talked until now."

"Um, nothing really, just anxious about the show, as usual, and getting everything ready." I replied. "What about you?"

"Uh, also getting ready, I guess. So..." She answered leaving us in an awkward silence.

We arrived at the park and started swinging on the swings, as usual.

After some minutes, I broke the silence.

"So, how's it going with Nate?' I asked about her relationship with my "friend" if you can call him that, long story.

"Oh, pretty good. What about you?"

"What about me?"

"You and Lauren?" She answered in a mocking way.

"Oh, haha, you're so funny." I said, tickling her.

"What will you say to them when you see them?"

"Honestly? I have no idea."

"C'mon, you've waited for this moment for years and you still don't know?"

"Well, I got some ideas but..."

"Tell me everything."

We talked for an hour, time going too fast. We got some food and when we finished, it was already dark. I took her home and then walked alone to mine. I arrived and tried not to make a sound, since my parents were already asleep. I went up to my room and lied on my bed all night, thinking about how all this was really happening, how this was pure reality and my mind isn't making all this up. This is what it feels like to be happy.