Chapter 9

Lauren's P.O.V.

We were doing the Meet & Greet in Auckland. We had met TONS of fans from here in the last 30 minutes. I was exhausted. But then, something got my attention.

A boy, a very cute Maori boy, walked in with a girl by his side. He was the guy in the front row I'd sung to during Acid Rain. Wow, he was just... He was beautiful. He had those eyes you could get lost into and melt if they looked at you. His brown hair was messy, but a nice kind of messy.  His skin was a gorgeous darkish tone and looked so smooth. I studied every tiny little bit of his face and memorized it. When he saw me, he just stood there, and we stared at each other, shock all over his face, and blush all over mine. Christina's voice brought me back to reality:

"Hey guys, I'm Christina"

"I'm Katherine"

"I'm Lisa"

"I'm Amy"

"I-I-I'm Lauren" I stuttered out.

"And I'm Dani!"

The boy was still in shock, so the girl spoke.

"Hey, I'm Lily, nice to meet you"

"And what's your name?" Kath asked the boy.

"I-I'm Ky" He answered. He had a beautiful name, suited him perfectly.

"Well, that's a nice name!" Lisa added, reading my mind.

"Oh my God, thanks" He replied.

"So, how are you?" Amy asked.

"Great now that I finally meet you! I've waited for years, I'd lost hope..."

He broke my heart.

"Awe, don't be sad! It's finally happening!" Christina said.

"I know, I'm super happy!" He looked like he could explode any time soon.

"So, you wanna take the pic?" Dani asked.

"Sure!"

We got together and took the pic. I was next to him and our arms brushed past each other, both of us blushed. His touch made my heart skip a beat. We talked for several minutes, I couldn't focus on the conversation because I was lost in him, and then he had to leave.

I was left standing there, already missing him. I felt someone behind me.

"Someone likes Ky...!" Dani whispered in my ear. When I turned to talk back to her, she was already gone with the others, as they headed to the car.

"Lauren, come on!" Lisa yelled, snapping me out of my thoughts.

The car ride back to the hotel was pure talk, everyone giving their opinion on the show, the M&G, etc. But I said nothing and stayed quiet all the trip.

The hotel was as fancy as all the others, but it had something I liked that the others didn't have: a garden. As strange as it may sound, I always liked to just wander around gardens, watching the birds and the plants, so beautiful and exotic. I decided to do this in the hotel's garden, while the others went to the room and started packing.

I went out and was stunned by the beauty of the place. Not only were there birds, there were all the kinds of them, all you can imagine and more. Plants, trees and bushes were here, there, everywhere! It was magical.

After about an hour wandering around that gorgeous place, I went up to my bed and started drifting off to sleep when Dani jumped onto my bed.

"So, on a scale from ten to ten how much do you like him?" She teased me.

"I don't like him, besides I've just met him once!" I replied.

"Mhm, whatever." She said and turned around. "Good night."

I sighed. "Good night, Dan."

-----------------------

A/N: New chapter yay. O_o you finally learn his name! This is only the begging though. Haha please comment and vote!