Chapter 21

Ky's P.O.V.

It'd been two days since I last saw Lauren and I was already missing her like crazy. I needed to see her today no matter what. Even if I had to lie and make up fake excuses, I was determined to see her.

"Hey, I really wanna see you today." I texted her.

"Aren't you still grounded?" She replied.

"Yeah, but I will make up any excuse if it means I get to see you." I smiled at my phone.

"Okay I guess we can meet up later at the park or something! I'll let you know."

"Alright, I'll just tell them I'm out with friends or something."

I was gonna see her no matter what.

Lauren's P.O.V

I locked my phone and looked over at a snoring Dani beside me, spread all over the bed, her leg over my body, almost up to my chest. I removed it slowly and got up, rubbed my eyes, washed my face and watched some TV. Then Christina showed up.

"Ready for today?" She asked. Today... Today...

"What happens today?" I asked yawning and pretending to be half asleep as an excuse for not knowing.

"The music video?" She answered. Oh yeah! We were filming the music video for a cover of 'Honeymoon Avenue' by Ariana Grande. We'd recorded the vocals some time ago. I loved that song.

"Oh yeah, I remember..." I replied. I was very excited for this like all my sisters.

I went back to the room and texted Peter we couldn't meet today.

"Awe, but I really wanted to see you today." He replied.

"Me too :( but we are filming a cover."

"Oh, ok, so I guess I'll see you some other day..."

I was about to leave when I got an idea.

"Wait, meet me in half an hour at the park."

"Ok, see you :)"

I put down my phone and went to the wardrobe. I got a red dress and some matching shoes. I got my makeup ready and braided my hair. I didn't wear this hairstyle much, but this was a special occasion.

I told Christina I was going out for some minutes and she told me to hurry up. I took the elevator and got out the hotel door. I walked straight to the park and saw him there. I got closer to him and gave him a peck.

"Hey" He told me in a voice that mixed happiness and confusion.

"Hi..." I greeted back shyly. He had that effect on me, although I knew he wouldn't judge or anything. "How are you?"

"Great, now that I get to see you." He replied and I blushed. "What about you?"

"Can't complain..." I said and he had a look of disappointment. "I'm just kidding, I'm also glad I get to see you again." I added and kissed him. He kissed back. I pulled away, since I knew we had little time. "So what did you say to get out?"

"Day off with friends." He smirked.

"Nice, I can't believe they'd believe that." I replied and we both laughed. "Listen, I want to see you and I thought, since my family knows about you now, you can come to the shoot without having to give explanations."