Chapter 11

Lauren's P.O.V.

I woke up to Dani talking on her phone with Claire with my phone by my side. I threw my pillow to her. She complained but I didn't care.

I headed to the kitchen in my PJs and I screamed on top of my lungs. Dad, Mike, Alex, Chris, Joey and Nick stood behind the counter. I ran to hug them all. I've missed them so much. With my yell, Christina, Kath and Dani came to the kitchen just to have the same reaction as I. They were followed by Lisa, Amy and mom. Lisa and Amy hugged them and mom kissed Dad and kissed the boys on the forehead. Dad and our brothers arrived in New Zealand and our holidays officially started.

"I'm so glad you're finally here!" Amy said. She was so excited.

"We're happy we are finally here!" Mike said.

"So... Auckland, huh?" Alex added.

"Yeah..." Christina replied.

"So, we're going for a walk and then we'll go on those Hop-On-Hop-Off buses, ok?" Mom asked.

I decide to talk in the middle of all their agreements.

"Um, I thought we could maybe go to a park instead of staying all afternoon on a bus." I suggested.

"Yeah, that's a great idea!" Joey said.

"Ok, so who's in favor of Lauren's idea?" Dad asked. Everyone put their hands up.

"Well, guess we're going to the park!" Mike said.

"We leave in 10 minutes, go get ready." Mom added.

I ran to my room. I put some white shorts, a green tee and my grey beanie.

We parted for our walk with a map Lisa and Dani argued on who'd carry it. Lisa won and she guided us. We saw all kinds of things: huge buildings, mountains around us and lots of trees. It was great and majestic. The others didn't admire it as much as I did but I just couldn't tear my eyes off of it.

We walked faster until we were almost jogging. When we finally reached the place, I was exhausted. I saw Ky sitting on a bench but I didn't approach him until we were all spread over the park.

"I'll go to the swings." Dani had said.

"Me too!" Amy followed.

Christina and Kath started inspecting the place and Lisa joined them. Mom and dad walked around looking marveled with everything. The little boys persuaded Alex and Mike to fight with them on the grass. I slowly walked toward the bench. When he saw me, his eyes widened and he looked super shocked.

"Oh, Ky! What are you doing here?" I exclaimed. I didn't expect to see him here.

"Lauren? Oh my God! What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Oh, just walking around with the fam." I said, sitting down beside him. Our legs brushed and I blushed.

"So, how've you been?" He asked me.

"I'm great, what about you?" I replied.

"Perfect, now that I get to talk to you." He said. I still perceived a tone of freaking out and shock when he talked to me, like any fan would, it would take some time to get it out of him. I smiled and let out a little giggle, while my cheeks burned.

We talked and talked for hours until we finally had to go.

"So, guess it's good-bye for now!" I exclaimed, meaning we'd meet each other soon.

"Yeah." He said.

"You know, I don't usually do this but..." I handed him a paper. "Here's my number."

He grew the biggest smile I'd ever seen in my life. He couldn't believe it.

"Is this real? Is this some kind of prank?"

"No, really, it's my number, text me some time. We'll be staying here for a month so maybe we could see each other again." I reassured him and looked down, biting my lip, I felt the heat in my cheeks coming again.

"Wow, thanks... I-" He started but the sound of my mom asking for me interrupted him.

"Ok, text or call me some time" I said one more time. His smile grew wider, if that was possible.

"I will." He said. I kissed him on the cheek. He lingered for a moment, his cheeks almost turning violet with blush, but after another call from my mom, I left, sadness covering my face as I did.

Nobody asked me what I'd done all afternoon, and it made me sigh in relief: I didn't have to explain. They'd probably think I had just gone to the park to see some guy (which was not true), but he's not just some guy to me.

------------------------

A/N: Ooh, some action lol. From now on I'll update every Friday (if I can)! Please follow, vote comment and share! Thanks for 600+ reads it really means a lot to me! Anywayy you can also follow me on Twitter, I'm @CIMRENEGADE! Ily all!