✦03✦ A guard and an inmate

Samon turned the hose off and stopped spraying the flowers and bushes with water because he heard someone was here without his permission. If it was a guard, he could excuse the other...but an inmate will be an entirely different story! 

"Get out here before I get real mad!" 

'You're already mad, what difference would it make?!' Michiyo thought to herself. She needed to think of an escape route quickly; if she got caught by a guard from a different building, something bad could happen to her. She peeked out just to see Samon still looking for her. Seeing Samon and his uniform really annoyed Michiyo.

'The prison system is nothing but bullshit. It's nothing but a place for guards to act like they're oh so mighty and do whatever they want to us. I have been in and out of prisons for nearly my whole life, I have seen the bad and the ugly. Guards often tell me they will take care of us, but that is nothing but a lie; if they want to take advantage for their own convenience, they will do it.' Michiyo shook the bad thoughts away and tried to stay focus on what's going on at hand. 'I have to escape!' 

If she waited for Samon to walk past her bush, she will belt it for the door and try to get out of here! 

Samon walked past the bush she was hiding inside. 

'Now...!' Michiyo made a run for it without fear! 

"What the?!" 

Yawning after the very short nap, Inori was late to do some gardening with Samon. "Supervisor, I'm here to report for gardening..." Inori Hakkai was not that enthusiastic about gardening at all so he came much later on purpose. He knew Samon hated that but he couldn't find the shits to give. 

"Inori, catch her!" 

"Huh?" He opened an eye to see Michiyo making it for the door but he closed it behind him. 

"Tch...!" Michiyo will have to find another route! She stopped just before Inori and she did a couple of back flips without her hands touching the ground. While doing so, she looked at her surrounding to see what her best options were. Her best option was to reach the roof's tier and run along the tiles...but first she needed to get up there! 

Michiyo has the appearance of a beautiful girl, fluttering like a beautiful butterfly but stings like a bee once she got serious. 

Samon was using his red staff as a weapon to apprehend her. Michiyo times it just right and the moment Samon was about to strike her with the staff, Michiyo jumped up with one foot on the staff. "Bye bye~." Within the momentary moment, she jumped again and made it on top of a tree's branch. 

'She's going to try and get on the edge of the roof!' Samon thrust his staff at the branch that could lead her to the roof's tier, breaking it. Each time Michiyo took a step back, Samon would break a section of the branch. 

Michiyo's back touched the tree and she saw a sword coming her way and she quickly ducked down. 

"Oi, Inori! Don't throw swords around!" Samon shouted at the guard with the teeth that resembled the horns of a boar. "I said catch her, not harm her!" 

"Why? She's not our inmate, we hold no responsibility of her." Inori reasoned. He then revealed a remote control, "I took precautions on my own hands for a change, I better get a raise for this." 

"What are you-?!"

'Hmph, as I thought, guards are nothing but assholes pretending to care about their jobs...' Michiyo hated them so much. She hated the guards so much that she wouldn't mind taking their lives. 'Maybe I should kill them...' It's not the first time for her to have stains on her hands anyway. She noticed the branch on the other side could lead her to the roof's tier. She made a run for it!