✦20✦ Untold story of fire and ice

Michiyo was happy to see that he was out of the underground cell of Building 4. She was so happy to see he was well too. Before she could go over to him, she felt Samon holding her wrist. She looked at him to see he was glaring at Musashi. 

"Samon...san?" 

'The last time I saw No.634 was in the underground cell. He was sat down in his cell so I didn't notice, but...' Samon looked at the flaming inmate from head to toes and he came with only one conclusion. 'He's huge! He's going to destroy No.314!' 

"No, it's okay. I don't mind anymore." Jyugo said to Uno, who wanted Musashi to properly apologize to Jyugo.

"Idiot! It doesn't matter if you mind it or not! It's called common courtesy, it's what you do! Lack of common sense is one of the things that's wrong with you!" 

"Uno-kun is like a mom." Nico said to Rock. 

The room fell silence, waiting for Musashi's next words. 

"I'm sorry." 

"D-don't worry about it. We both went too far." Jyugo also admitted that the two of them went too far that time at the New Year event. 

After hearing an apology from Musashi to Jyugo, Uno could put it all behind him and even give the German inmate a handshake, a smile, and even an invitation to the construction of the game room tomorrow. 

Michiyo was happy to see Uno was this friendly to Musashi, she was really happy that her first ever friend was accepted by the people she shared a cell with. "Samon-san, it's okay." 

"R-right!" 

"Um, I owe you an apology." 

"Me?" Did she do something to wrong him?

"I made you worry on the New Year event. I'm sorry." 

"It's okay. I can see why you have jumped in at the time anyway." Samon looked at her and then at Musashi, "I still think you should have used your reward for yourself, but being too kind is one of your lovely point." 

She nodded at his words and she went over to Musashi, happily greeting him. 

Musashi heard her footsteps and he reached a hand out to pat her on the head, smiling when he knew he was touching her. 

"You seem well." The last time he saw her was when she was unable to control her powers and was forced to stay with him so he could melt the ice with his natural body heat. 

"I am well, thank you. Are you here to play games?" 

"No, I was just here to do a check up. I'm going back to my cell soon." 

"I see. It's the final day of being locked up in the underground cell though." 

"Ranfa, are you sure you don't want to have your reward back?" 

"I'm sure." Sure she did want a walk in wardrobe, but Musashi was more important than that. 

"No.634, we're going." 

"See you later, Ranfa." 

"Already?" 

"Sorry about that. I'll probably see you tomorrow." Musashi started to walk away from Michiyo, never looking back.

'Probably?' Was there a chance he might not show up tomorrow in Uno's game room?

After much whispering and discussing, Kenshirou walked from Hajime to Michiyo. He didn't say a thing and he picked up Michiyo like a princess. 

"This is for your own good, be quiet and utter not a sound." Kenshirou whispered to Michiyo, to which she nodded in agreement.

Uno and everyone were shocked to see Kenshirou pick up Michiyo like that, but they were unable to voice a complaint because Samon was threatening to beat the living daylights out of whoever dared to utter a squeak!