✦28✦ Operation: Find her number!

Uno invited people from Building 3, 4, and 5 to play in his game room. He called them over to have a small celebration of the fact Michiyo was officially an 18 year old girl again. No more changing diapers, and no more babysitting a pink haired child. 

Michiyo's forehead was against the wall of the game room because she was utterly embarrassed; she was told from start to finish of her baby days while she was in the care of people from Building 13, 3, 4, and 5. She was embarrassed beyond anything; some of them have seen her...there, and not to mention the nipple sucking! She sucked some of their nipples before! 

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about, Michiyo. It could have been worse, you could have bit my nipple off." Rock's method of trying to comfort her made her sink to the ground and hugging her knees. 

"I can't look at you in the face anymore..." 

"Eh?!" 

"Michiyo-chan, at least the effects from the laser wore off." Nico was petting her head, "Cheer up! Rock-kun doesn't mind, I don't take offence to it either!" 

"You just told me it was only Rock's that I sucked!" 

"Ah! It slipped out!" 

"Seems like turning into a baby did a lot of damage to her. Uno, this is all your fault." Jyugo pointed out. 

"My fault?!" He wanted to deny it but every time he opened his mouth to say something, the fault still went around back to him again. Uno walked up to Michiyo, a hand on her shoulder. 

"Uno?" 

"Michi, if it makes you feel any better, I'll go get shot by the laser and you can watch me suck everyone's nipple." 

"That still won't take away the fact that I sucked on Rock's and Nico's nipple! Ah...I sucked on Musashi's nipple too!" 

Musashi wondered if he should say something to comfort her. "Cheer up, you were a very smart and intelligent little baby." 

"I was...?" 

"Yes, you had a choice between my left nipple and my right, and you chose the one without the nipple ring." 

"You're not making me feel any better!" 

"Hahaha! What are you saying, No.314? You left Supervisor Gokuu out! I saw you suck his nipple! You must have done it out of a baby's hunger." 

For the first time in her life, she wanted to die so bad so she could be saved from embarrassment. 

Samon rushed over to beat Yamato up, he thought the vice-supervisor would forget all about it! 

"Leave No.314 alone! It's already embarrassing! Cut it out!" He glared very hard especially at Liang and Tsukumo, who still remembered catching Samon with a naked Michiyo on his lap.

'He's looking ready to murder only us!' Liang and Tsukumo weren't ready to die by monkey magic just yet so they kept their mouths shut for the sake of their lives. 

And there you have it, Michiyo will no longer turn back into a baby or a child. She could have had the chance to restart her life again, but life wasn't so kind to people to allow a reset. This was reality, a game where you could only go forward and never back.

Now that the baby days were over, no more days of stupid- 

"Hey, you guys' tattoos are all on show." Honey pointed out to Cell 13 members, "How come her tattoo isn't on show." 

"Did she ever get one?" Uno asked Jyugo. 

"I've never seen it." 

"I thought only men has it." Rock's answer could be ignored.