♡64♡ True Ending 2 - One life, one lifetime

6 hours ago...

Samon finally plucked up the courage for this now or never moment! Everything was perfect! Building 5's courtyard's a good idea for this to be done! 

"Michiyo!" 

"Hm?" 

Samon got down on one knee and he took out a small black box. Inside the black box contained a ring with a beautiful diamond inside. 

"Sen Michiyo, will you marry me?" 

Michiyo looked at the ring for a brief moment before looking at Samon. She then did the unexpected. 

"Eh?" 

Samon watched her close the box by the lid. He was confused by her actions.

Michiyo said something to him with a sad smile...

Back in the present, Samon was nothing but a hollow shell of his former self. Having Michiyo reject his marriage proposal was a huge blow to his everything. Did he do something wrong way before the proposal? No, he was sure he did everything right! He even asked Kiji and Kenshirou to see if he had done everything perfect! So what went wrong? It's not like Michiyo disliked his company... 

'Is it because I proposed with my hat on?! Is it because I shouted her name right before getting down on my knee?!' The more he thought of a reason, the more ridiculous it became. Samon was definitely not at his best form after that failed proposal. 

He wanted to see her, but he was afraid at the same time. He was afraid to see that she hated him now. 

"Monkey, stop looking like shit." Kiji said to Samon, who was across from the meeting table. 

"Eh?" 

"Meeting is over. The hell is wrong with you?" 

"Oh." He was so affected that he didn't even hear a single thing during the meeting. He's going to be in so much shit! He'll just ask Kiji on details later when he's not patronizing him.

"No.314 is asking when you're going to visit her. And don't tell me you're busy because I know you're not busy." 

"It's nothing..." 

"You're such a bad liar, you're just like No.314, very bad at lying." 

"She said a lie to you?" 

Kiji blinked at Samon's words. "Yes. She lied to me when I talked about the proposal." 

"She talked to you about it?! Why did she turn me down?!" 

Kiji covered his mouth since he had literally just remembered Michiyo said something about keeping the conversation a secret! Crap! He went and blabbed about it with Samon of all people! 

"Peasant!" Samon was not letting Kiji go anywhere without explanations! 

"Ugh! Fine! I'll tell you, I'll tell you on the way out!" Kiji then noticed Samon was about to leave without picking up the document that was handed out during the meeting. "Samon, you almost forgot this. I think you'll need this." 

"Huh?" Samon looked at the document's details, "This is..."

Michiyo was in Building 4 to visit Ranfa. She had something to tell her dear sister.