♡52♡ I want to live with you

Putting on Building 13's red armband, Samon was ready to supervise the idiots. 

"Alright! Bring it on!" The moment he shouted that out, Jyugo had already escaped his cell and stood by his side with a plain look. "Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!" Of course, that action only served to scare the living hell out of him. 

One hit later, Jyugo was tied up on the ground by ropes. 

"How did you get out?!" 

"Through my own methods." 

"Why did you get out?! You're supposed to be in your cell! It's way too early in the morning-" 

"This is Hajime's usual thing first thing in the morning. Why are you so surprised? Ah, can it be you can't handle it?" 

"Get lost!" 'It's just No.15, I can' handle one idiot-' But the moment he had said that, Rock and Nico appeared from the corner. 

"Jyugo, don't go ahead of us."

"Yeah, Jyugo-kun. It's fun to eat breakfast together." 

Samon had to hit the two just arrived inmates, and he hit Jyugo on the head again because he was in a very foul mood. 

"Argh! I can't believe it! Not one or two, but three at once! God, I locked that door!" Could it be that he didn't lock the door properly?! No, he locked it, double locked it too! "Wait! If you three are out of your cell, it means that cell is at risk of another inmate coming out!" 

"Oh, you're talking about Uno? He's always the last one out." Rock laughed, "He has a lot to do first thing in the morning." 

"What? It's time for inmates to come out for breakfast! What could he be doing that he's the last one out?!"

Samon rushed to Cell 13 and he forced the door open. "No.11! What are you doing that's taking so damn long?! Get the hell out of there!" 

It's not that Uno didn't want to come out on time, it's because he couldn't do that without going through his morning regime of facial care. Just washing with water was not enough, he needed to use facial cleansing water, followed by face cream, and then a cucumber facial mask and leave it on for 15 minutes for better effect in order to have a youthful face. 

"UWAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Both men scared one another; Uno was scared because Samon suddenly came in and ruined his peaceful morning, and Samon screamed because Uno's cucumber facial mask was dark green. 

Samon closed the door on Uno and left him to it. His heart was still beating out of shock. 

"Uno is known to be a late starter in the morning. Hajime usually ignores him." Jyugo explained.

"What the hell..." He had to soothe his own heart, he couldn't believe that guy! And he couldn't believe Hajime let him get away with it! The lack of discipline! "Huh..." Samon began to count the number of inmates. He just saw Uno...Jyugo, Nico, and Rock were tied up on the ground...where's Michiyo?

The sound of something falling to the ground could be heard! The sound of it came from a spare cell! Samon immediately barged the door open, thinking it was an intruder or another inmate trying to mask their escape by hiding. It was none of that...it was Michiyo getting dressed. 

"Samon-san?" Samon got front row seat to see Michiyo in the middle of putting her bra on. Michiyo's back was facing him so her butt was in full view because of the fact she's wearing a thong.

"Gahh!!!" He covered his eyes immediately, not wanting to see something he shouldn't be seeing. 

"By the way, my cupboard broke. Can I order a new one? I need a bigger one since I have been ordering new clothes. I have some more coming soon and I can't have them on the floor." She got changed in front of him, unfazed with getting changed in front of him. She always wondered why the guys refused to be in the same cell as her when she's getting changed; bras and panties were no different to a bikini set, why do they always panic over seeing her in her lingerie?