✦25✦ Little 314 Arc - Secure feelings

Sitting on Inori's lap, baby Michiyo was focusing her little eyes on the fairy tale that was opened in front of her. 

"Can I turn the page now?" He asked her. 

"Bai!" 

"Geez, when is Supervisor back already?" He flicked the page for her and Michiyo giggled at the images before her. 

"Ba!"

"Oh? You like this one more?" 

"Hm!" 

Rokuriki was Kokoriki walked by, they were impressed with inori for once; he looked like a real father-figure right there, it was a very nice scene to see. 

"Inori, thanks for watching No.314-" Because Samon was coming up from behind, he was able to see what was in front of the fairy tale. "So tell me, what this one's about." 

"Oh, it's just a man eating a woman out-Ah." He looked over his shoulder to see a very angry Samon. "W-wait! It's not...it's because she wanted to look at it!" 

"You seriously expect me to believe that?!" Samon whacked Inori on the head, making a bump form right on the head! He carried Michiyo away from Inori, angry that he couldn't leave her with him for more than 10 minutes!

You might think it's safe to leave Michiyo with the others, right? Wrong! Starting with the guards, Inori couldn't be trusted because he kept showing porn magazines to her; Youriki's face kept scaring Michiyo into a crying mess; Kokoriki's stress was stressing out the baby, and Rokuriki couldn't stop Michiyo from crying once she's got the engine up and running. As for the inmates, Samon caught Upa using qigong to make the baby fly; he caught Liang painting pink dots onto her forehead, and there wasn't a problem with Qi but Samon was afraid she would open his shirt up and start sucking his nipple. 

"When are you going to become 18 again? I want to talk to you." He sat her on his desk, poking her little cheeks and patting her on the head like he always did. "I'll be 45 by the time you turn 18 at a normal rate. Please turn back 18 again, somehow!" 

"Hm."

"You don't really understand what I am saying, do you?"

"Hm!" 

Like the members of cell 8, he was fully aware of how babies were taken care of; usually babies born in prisons were adopted unless the prisoner had a shorter sentence and deemed fit to be a carer for the child. With no family, Michiyo would definitely be opted for adoption. No matter how he looked at it, restarting a new life would be the best choice for her. 

"Sa~!" Michiyo giggled, trying to put her own feet into her own mouth but failing time and time again. 

"I really am a selfish man..." He knew the best choice. Yet, he wished she could become 18 again. He shouldn't be wishing for her to be stuck in prison, but greed played a huge part in this. "I want you to be happy, you know that, right?" 

"Achoo!" She sneezed in his face! 

"Damn it..." 

"Supervisor!" Rokuriki rushed into the office, "Supervisor, big news!" 

"What? Inori is working?" When that happens, it's usually a sign that the man was ill or hit in the head.

"No! The Warden is coming right now!" 

"What?!" 

"The surprise check!"

Samon picked up Michiyo, trying to get his head together on what's the next best action. 

'If I call Hajime and his men here now, they will be too late! I have to get No.314 to Building 4!' Samon then clicked his fingers, "Rokuriki, I'll leave No.314 to you, take her to Building 4!"