✦24✦ Little 314 Arc - Building 5's babysitting session

A few days later, Samon and the guards were forced to be busy with the baby. Samon didn't trust inmates with a baby, so he kept her a secret from the inmates. Even when inmates suspected there's a baby in the building, Samon kept quiet.

Samon doesn't even know what to think about this at all; Michiyo turned into a baby, a baby! he was hoping to see her in the form he had saw her from last time! Not a baby! Baby's were not a joke! They're a huge responsibility! 

'I can't move her to another building, I might bump into Warden when she's doing her rounds! I have to keep her until I know which Building she's going to next!' Samon thought to himself, 'For the time being, I need to keep Michiyo as quiet as possible!' "Alright! I'll do a good job!" 

"Supervisor, say that after we get her changed. She really stinks..." Inori had to squeeze his nostrils tightly to block out the smell of baby's sloppy mess. 

"What?! How long had she pooped for, she's going to get diaper rash!Why didn't you tell me she pooped?!" 

"You were busy self-narrating or some shit or something! I'm leaving!"Inori left her sitting on the face of the desk before bolting away from the office; there was a risk of Samon saying he couldn't do it and then try to delegate the work back to him so he left completely.

"Oi!" Samon was unable to get his guard to come back! He's now left with the baby, who was staring at him curiously. 

"Eee..." She didn't look very happy about the soiled diaper, she was reaching her hands out for Samon since he was the only adult in the office. 

"Geez, at least one of us is a reasonable adult here. Right! Let's get you changed right away, okay?" 

"Hm." She raised her little hands up, signaling to be picked up at any moment.

"Heh, that's how you sometimes answer people when you are 18. Looks like your habit hasn't changed since the baby days, huh? And your hair is pink..." He was getting the stuff ready to change Michiyo's diaper; Diaper changing mat, diaper cream in case Michiyo needed it, baby wipes, a towel in case she made a mess, spare baby clothes in case she pees on herself, and lastly a clean diaper that's waiting to be worn. 

"Supervisor Gokuu, I got the baby stuff you wanted me to buy. Does the baby needs a diaper change-SIR, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" With speed as quick as sound, Rokuriki removed the baby from Samon. 

"W-what are you doing, Rokuriki?" Samon did not understand the young man with peppermint green highlights in his dark hair, "Give her back to me already, she looks distressed." 

"No!" 

"Look, I know she is cute, you can play with her later, hand her back now." 

"No! Supervisor, please be reasonable! No.314-san is just a baby!" He cried out.

"...your point?" 

"My point?! Sir, it's illegal! Morally wrong! Sinful! You're going to go from guard to prisoner if you go on any further!" 

"What...?" Samon did not understand Rokuriki at all!

"Ahhh~!" Michiyo was shifting around uncomfortably, crying because her diaper was dirty and no one was doing anything about it.

"See! No.314-san is crying because your lolicon complex is scaring her!" When Rokuriki said that, Samon finally realized what Rokuriki was talking about!

"She is crying because YOU are stopping ME from changing her diaper, you moron!" Samon used his staff to thump Rokuriki in the stomach. Michiyo went flying into the air and Samon caught her with one arm. "And I am not a lolicon! Is that what you all call me behind my back?!"