✦41✦ Blighted flower Arc - Hope

"What did you guys do to my inmate of the year?!" He had built up a tower of bumps on every inmates' heads, "Answer me now, you freaking idiots!" 

The members of Cell 13, Tsukumo, Qi, Liang, Upa, Honey, Trois, and Musashi were all carrying bumps on their heads, very painful looking ones! 

"Supervisor, please calm down!" Seitarou was trying to calm Hajime down, "Beating the inmates down is not going to stop No.314 from freezing everything!" 

Now that the coast seemed clear, Hajime and the others walked back out and they saw all the other inmates just stayed there on the spot, not moving a single part of their muscle. They were not frozen solid, it's as if their time was frozen on the spot. 

'This is scary, No.314's ability...can it be her ability has been amplified?' Hajime wondered.

"Hmm...I wonder if it's that time of the month." Yamato wondered aloud with a serious thinking space. 

"Deputy Supervisor, you're not helping! And that doesn't explain why she froze everything!" Seitarou argued.

"She is quite a darling to leave us alone. I mean, most of Hajime's inmates are just frozen on the spot." Kiji tapped an inmate's face and he got no response. 

"What did you guys do...?!" Hajime demanded one last time, you four! Confess!" He was talking to Cell 13 members because they were the closest to her within the building. 

"Hee!" Nico was so afraid of getting more hits. He cowered behind Rock's back, "We found out Michiyo-chan's crimes and we got scared! We were going to apologize to her after woodwork, but this happened!" 

"What Nico said!" Uno quickly hid behind Rock's back too.

Rock pulled Jyugo in front of him and Jyugo came face to face with Hajime's wrath. 

"Wait! It was only them who was afraid! I did want to talk to her, but Uno keeps stopping me!" Jyugo pinned the blame to Uno! "But Tsukumo wasn't paying attention to her either!" 

"I did want to say something to her, but you all stopped me! Liang-dono ignored her letters!" Tsukumo then passed the ball of blame to Liang! 

"W-well...what about Honey and Trois?! They were being mean to Michiyo-san!" 

"Leave my handsome boys out of it! Don't think just because you're a bit handsome that I would let you off the hook!" Kiji defended his two inmates, "Dog is just as guilty! Don't think I don't know, you stopped No.314 from meeting No.634! That's my 2nd favorite ship!" 

"That's only because I didn't want to ruin No.634's chance of leaving prison someday, it'd look bad on his record! But in my defense, I did want to hear No.314's side of the story!" Kenshirou was not going to bear responsibilities for any of this, he will admit a little bit of guilt, but he doesn't believe he was the sole cause of Michiyo's fall into despair. 

"Is it because I keep asking if she was okay?!" Seitarou asked in panic, "She got sick of me asking and she freezes the whole place up!" He then began to calculate his own salary cut if he were to bear full responsibilities. "Oh no! I will end up working for free!"

"No, what you're doing is the most appropriate out of us all." Rock and Uno said at the same time. 

"Didn't Yamato keep harassing her with the 'time of the month' thingy?" Uno asked, looking at Yamato with a suspicious look. 

"Hmm, I guess even girls would be annoyed if a man asks them that." 

"You shouldn't be asking a girl that in the very first place. That is harassment." Kiji said in a deadpanned voice.