✦48✦ Building 5 Arc - In order to go back alive

Standing in front of the front gate of Building 5 felt weird for Michiyo. What was this feeling? Usually Inori, Rokuriki, or Samon would be here to greet her. Not seeing any of them gave her a bad feeling. She took out the golden collar link that belonged to Samon, she was worried about him. What was going on in his building? Was he safe? Was he hurt? Why couldn't he be contacted?

"Michi, you okay?" 

"It's okay. I'm just having a bad feeling, that's all." 

"I see. Oh, did you have a good talk with Tsukumo?" 

"That..." Michiyo looked at Uno with a worried face. "Uno, I..." 

He smiled and he patted her head, "It's okay, you can tell it me straight." 

"I...I have someone I can't live without. I was planning I'd tell him how I feel after this." 

"I see." 

Michiyo closed her eyes, "I'm sorry, Uno." 

"Hey, don't worry about it! I believe in love, Michi. If it's meant to be, it's meant to be. Just know I'm always available if you want me." 

She smiled a little knowing Uno was kind to her even if he's rejected. 

"Thank you, Uno. Thank you for always being by my side." 

"It's opened, let's go in." Hajime said to the Cell 13 inmates. 

Going inside, Michiyo noticed something. "Nico, that bag is so cute." 

"You like it? Seitarou-chan made it for me to my medicines inside!" 

"That's kind of him." 

After taking a few steps inside, Hajime warned them not to touch a thing and keep their hands to themselves no matter how tempting it was. The moment he had said that, a cage dropped down from above. 

"What the hell is this?!" Uno shouted at the cage. 

"Did you three touch something?!" Notice how Hajime knew right away who to pin the blame on and who to leave out. 

"We didn't do anything!" Jyugo wasn't one to like having the blame pinned to him. 

"You're stupid enough to fall into a trap without doing something?!" 

"Actually..." Michiyo didn't know if she should say it or not. She looked at Uno to see if it was okay to point it out. 

Uno pointed at Hajime, "You're the one who fell into the trap." 

What came next were laughter for the hilarious moment, the irony of a prison guard being in a cage while the inmates ran around free. They were just a costume away from swapping roles! 

Michiyo found it hilarious, almost dying when Uno pointed out Hajime looked like a gorilla in a cage. 

"But seriously, we should break him out." Michiyo suggested, "We can't go on without him." 

"Finally! Someone actually have some brain!" 

But Uno chose to mess around and tease Hajime some more. Because of the wasted time spent on teasing Hajime, the trapdoor under their feet opened without warning and made them all slide down. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" The inmates screamed!

"Serves you right." Hajime gave them all the middle finger, showing no signs of worrying about them! 

...

Sliding down for a good while, Michiyo was crying and screaming at the same time because they were going so fast and she's not good with rides that went on intense speed from a high height. She hated being right at the front because she couldn't predict what was ahead of her when everything moved so fast.