✦50✦ Building 5 Arc - Always

"I'll beat the shit out of her and then rip out the charm!" Hajime cracked his knuckles, the cracking noise it made indicated he will make it come true. 

"NO!" Samon slammed Hajime's face to the ground while Jyugo jumped onto Hajime's back to prevent him standing up. 

Hajime got up and he looked at Samon and Jyugo with a very angry smile. "What's the big idea?!" 

Pointing accusingly at the supervisor, Samon and Jyugo gave out a tsunami of words of why Hajime was not in the best position to apprehend anyone. 

"Have you forgotten how you apprehended me during the New Year Tournament?! You're not going to beat Michiyo half to death just to apprehend her!" Jyugo shouted at him, "And no matter how you look at it, you beating up a female inmate is just plain wrong!" 

"And don't you dare use gender equality! There's no equality if you're beating her up in a one-sided manner!" Samon shouted at him. 

"What are you planning to say to Michiyo when she wakes up with a battered face? She's going to need surgery by the time you're done with her, will you feel good about it afterwards?!" Jyugo was lucky that he didn't nee any sort of surgery to fix his face, but he wouldn't want it to happen to Michiyo. 

"Most of all, do you want the Warden to prevent you from working again?!" Samon's words as the final card to make Hajime actually hesitate. 

Hajime gave it a serious thought, he was sweating beads at the thought of the Warden either giving him more than 3 days of no work; what if she made it four days?! Five?! Or even a week! What was he supposed to do with one week of no work?! "...that is a problem." 

"Why does it take you so long to realize there is a problem?!" Samon and Jyugo shouted at the same time. 

Jyugo and Samon sensed Michiyo coming for them again. They both jumped away from the ice spikes that rained down on them from above. 

'She really is trying to kill us. I have to prevent her from using her powers. Still, there are three of us and one of her. We can apprehend her!' Samon thought to himself. 'Michiyo...I'm going to get whoever did this to you!' 

Michiyo punched the side of the wall and Samon noticed she was about to hit the fire alarm, which will activate the sprinklers on this floor. Michiyo made water sprinkle down, letting the ice spikes meet the liquid. 

"What the?!" Hajime, Jyugo, and Samon were taken by surprise by the sudden thickness of the fogs. 

'Those spikes...!' Hajime saw how the ice spikes were not turning into liquid, the spikes were giving out a lot of gas instead. 

"Dry ice!" Samon couldn't see anyone through the thickness of the fog! 

"Hajime, what do we do-" Jyugo felt arms wrapped around his waist and he felt someone lifting him up and then throwing him back and hit the floor harshly. "Gah...!" 

Michiyo grabbed Jyugo and she performed a very swift arch throw. She created an ice lance and she tried to stab Jyugo's forehead, but the lance broke upon touch when Hajime crashed into her and crushed the lance with his hand. "You...!" 

"Don't!" Samon tackled Hajime away! 

"I'm trying to apprehend her!" 

"I know you are, but do that without beating the shit out of her!" Samon shouted at him, "Stop messing around when I am trying to apprehend her!" 

"I'm doing that too!" 

"You two stop arguing like children!" Jyugo snapped at them. He then sensed Michiyo trying to stab him within the secrecy of the fog. Jyugo transformed his right arm into a blade and he clashed his weapon with Michiyo's lance. "Michiyo...!" Within the struggle of pushing against her lance, he tried to reach for the charm-