♡60♡ Arc of Hearts - Distortion

Musashi realized he had ran opposite to where he had came from. He decided to turn back and he could hear Ranfa's tears falling to the ground. 'She's still crying here...?' He paused for a moment in front of her because he was taken back by the fact she was still here. What was she doing here when she should be with Samon? He doesn't know. 

Before he could say a thing, Ranfa stood up and she wiped her tears. "Just give me some more time. Please just give me some more time. I'll be gone from your world real soon..." 

Her haunting words reminded him of what she had said before. What was this bad feeling? 

Ranfa walked past him and she ran away with a heart that was just as broken as his own. 

"Ra..." But she was no longer here for him to call out. "When did I become this way? When did we become this way?" He thought venting his feelings out on her would solve all of the problems but it only served to make him feel more pain on the inside. "Shit, if my tears ducts still work, I'd be crying right now..." Life really loved to mock him and make things painful for him; he used to be so kind to her, they used to be so happy. Just being by one another's side felt like heaven itself. Why did things turn into this? 

All of a sudden, Musashi felt a very strange chill in the air. This wasn't the chill he was used to, this was the chill of someone who lusted to kill for the sake of killing. "Ranfa...!" The first thing he thought was the pink haired girl's safety. Where did she go? He had to protect her from this!

Samon was in the kitchen of Building 13. He was drinking coffee with Michiyo and they were just talking about Ranfa and Musashi. 

"And then what?" Michiyo asked him. 

"She chased after him and now they're on their own. They need to sort things out by themselves, Michiyo. We can't interfere." 

"I know..." She wished she could do something for Ranfa though. 

"You're worried about her?"

"Hm." 

"You're sweet. Don't worry about a thing, your sister is going to be okay." 

"Sister?" She wondered how he knew that was how she saw Ranfa. She was happy that Samon referred Ranfa as that way, it made her existence have a whole new meaning. She put her coffee on the counter and she hugged him happily, "Thank you." 

Samon blushed a little and he nodded while patting her head, "Of course." He'd do anything to see that very sweet smile of hers. He promised to give her all the happiness there was. 

However, that happy moment between them was short lived because Samon could sense a very malicious and vengeful killing intention not far from them. What was this feeling? This heavy bloodlust was lingering in the air and it did absolutely nothing to hide its evilness! 

"S-Samon-san..." 

Samon looked at Michiyo and he could instantly tell she was able to tell there was something wrong. 

"Michiyo, I have to see what's going on-" 

"I'm going with you." She was determined to come along and help him if she could in any way. "Please." 

He wasn't supposed to take her with him but he couldn't say no to her when she's looking very strongly at him. He decided to take her with him and they ran out of the kitchen of Building 13 to see what was the cause of the heavy bloodlust in the air. 

Samon and Michiyo weren't the only ones who could sense the bloodlust in the air. Nearly everyone in Nanba Prison could sense there was something evil lingering in the air. Something was outside of Nanba Prison, waiting to strike at everyone by surprise...