♥Liang's Ending♥

In front of her was the final door. She looked over her shoulder to see the pink haired girl standing far behind her and two doors behind the girl. Michiyo wondered what was beyond the two doors but she was encouraged the door before her. 

Opening the door, she was blinded by a bright light...

Michiyo looked around her to see it was a bit dark. She remembered this moment! This was when Liang and Upa locked the door so she and the others could move on. 

She looked at Liang to see he was smiling at her from the other side of the now locked gate. 

"Hearing you say these words, I'm happy. In fact, I've always been happy since meeting you." He said that because she said she will protect everyone including him. 

"Liang..." She reached out for his hand she grabbed hold of it.

He found it endearing that she had reached out for his hand. "Michiyo-san, just like you want to protect me, I want to protect you. I know your powers put you at an advantage over me but I still see myself as a man who could stand in front of you and fight whoever is there." 

"I'm scared I won't be able to see you after all this is over..." Not knowing whether someone was alive or dead was the scariest thing she could think of now that the bonds have deepened. Michiyo doesn't want to lose anyone, that's why she'd throw away her own life to protect those dear to her. 

"I'm scared too. Even so, I'll still choose this path." 

"Liang..." 

Liang's shape of love stemmed from mutual understanding of one another. Because both himself and Michiyo came experienced hell that no one should be going through, they know full well how dark and scary it could be. If they could, they'd rather come face to face with it more than anyone else. But when it comes to himself and her, both of them try to protect one another. His love for her naturally made him feel able to overcome the darkness. 

"Go. If we live to see the next day, I have something very important to tell you. Go!"

Michiyo was forced to go down the long stairs to the unknown, leaving Liang behind. She kept looking over her shoulder, trying to keep the sight of his back in her vision. She secretly wished for his safety and hoped to see him again...

...

............

Liang woke up to find himself in the infirmary. By his side was Michiyo, who had already healed up. He couldn't remember what happened while he was at the underground prison. He just remembered he had to keep fighting, stay alive, and come back to her. He had something very important to tell her, something from him to her.

Michiyo held his hand with both of hers, she cried a little just seeing he was okay again. 

"Hey..." Liang was glad to see she was okay and not like in the state that he was in. 

"Idiot, you really scared me!"

"Sorry." He apologized to her but he had no regrets in staying behind in order to keep her safe. He would happily do it again and again if it's for her safety. 

"Next time, lock me in with you." 

"I can't promise you that."