♥Nico's Ending♥

Opening the fourth door, Michiyo was blinded by a warm light...

Michiyo opened her eyes and she saw that she was in the safety of her cell. It was the middle of the night and Nico and her were the only ones awake. 

"After all, I want to love Michiyo-chan also!" Innocent and very direct, Nico was not shy when it comes to announcing his inner feelings for Michiyo. 

"Nico..." 

Nico held her hand with both of his hands, his smile ever so bright and happy. "You always look out for me, Michiyo-chan. You're the nicest girl I have ever met and I want to make you the happiest in return!" 

"Just that simple?" Was he certain what love was? "Because we share common hobbies?"

"It doesn't need to be so hard. Us sharing the same hobbies and us looking out for one another is enough of a reason for me to love you a lot." 

A very simplistic but wholehearted feelings for her from him. Nico's shape of love stemmed from the simplicity of wanting to make one another happy and keep the happiness going round and round. The shape of love stemmed from just knowing the person by your side could make you the happiest person in the world. Nico knew for certain she's the girl who could make him happy.

Michiyo was about to say something but she felt words weren't needed. She pointed at the full moon, making him turn his head to look at it. When his attention was elsewhere, she kissed him on the cheek, fishing his attention back once again. 

"I just got kissed!!!" Nico was so happy that he ended up waking everyone in the cell up.

Michiyo laughed at Nico's reaction, he's a tiny little ball of sunshine and she wanted to keep him that way. 

'I should be the one thanking you, Nico. It's through getting to know you that I found out a little more of myself. I found myself a new hobby, I found something to look forward to instead of feeling annoyed that the world took important things from me. If it weren't for you, I would have drowned in my own darkness little by little.' She thought as she watched the others have a go at him for being so damn loud. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have you ever wondered what kind of ending these simple lovers would have?

Location: Japan, Comiket event

Hajime had to accompany Michiyo and Nico to the Comiket event. He doesn't even know what he's here nor does he want to be here but he didn't have a choice since Michiyo did an equivalent exchange with Hajime; if she was able to convince the others to not escape during building inspection then he will have to take her and Nico to Comiket. 

"Why are there so many people here?! It's early in the freaking morning!" Hajime was definitely NOT enjoying this. "And you two! Why are you two so excited?! We're far from the building itself and it's not even opened!" 

"I can't wait to go in, Michiyo-chan!" Ignoring Hajime's complaints, Nico just talked to Michiyo.

"Did you bring your pocket money?" 

"Sure did! What are you going to buy?" 

"...some stuff that's 2 years too early for you to know about." She's a little embarrassed to admit that she's going to buy stuff that she will be ashamed of herself later.