♥Rock's Ending♥

After seeing the shape of love from the first door, Michiyo walked out of it with a smile and she looked at the second door. Who was behind it? She decided to open it...

Michiyo blinked and she found herself at Building 5's training area. 

"This is why I love you!" Her hair was being messed up by Rock. She looked up to see his very cheerful face. She was about to wonder what moment this was from but she remembered it was the time when she said he should do the honors and fight Samon first. 

Rock's confession, unlike Uno's, was more on the chill side than the romantic side. Despite that, he still allowed himself to confess to her without hesitating. 

"R-Rock?"

"Huh?" 

Michiyo smiled and she excused herself from Liang and Upa. 

She took him to the hallway where it was more quieter. 

"I thought we're going to fight the monkey..." He then noticed she did not let his hand go. He blushed at that and he began to nervously scratch the back of his head with his other hand. "W-what is it...?" 

"What you said just then. D-do you mean it?" 

"Fighting the monkey?" 

"Before that." 

It took Rock a moment before he realized what she had meant by that. He became red immediately and he covered his mouth out of shyness. "Ah...I do. M-my experience with the opposite sex is not well expanded like Uno's, but I do know what my own heart want." The mention of Uno then reminded him of the time when the blonde made fun of him that his experiences with women were limited to lunch ladies. "I have nothing for lunch ladies besides their food serving skills!" 

"Huh?" 

"A-anyway...I'm always certain what I want to eat, and I am definitely certain you're the only girl for me, Michiyo." 

"Rock..." Michiyo hugged him, her hands resting against his chest as she leaned the side of her head against his beating heart. 

Rock blushed at the contact and he gently rest one hand on the back of her head. "Michiyo..."

Rock wasn't very experienced in the romance department because his whole life had always been about violence and food. When Michiyo introduced herself into Rock's life, Rock was able to discover the joy of falling in love through a close bond. 

For Michiyo, Rock was the one who taught her that not all was lost and within the ugly side of the world were happiness in the form of fragments. Through him, Michiyo had learnt it was okay to be sad but it's equally important to find something you enjoy in order to gain a piece of happiness. 

The shape of love through Rock would be the joy of learning there were still reasons to be happy within the sadness of the world. 

"Aww, I don't know what to do with you when you're like this..." His other arm wrapped around her shoulders. He felt at peace with her against him like this, he wished time would just come to a freeze and let him stay like this. 

"Do you still remember when you said I can rent you?" 

"Yeah." 

"I was so happy that time. Thank you." She smiled with tears brimming her eyes. "Thank you for taking me out of the darkness, Rock. Thank you so much." 

He didn't say anything. He let his actions do the speaking and he brushed her hair back to naturally make her angle her face up so he could lean down and kiss her on the lips.