✦18✦ We get our rewards Part 1

A few peaceful days later, Rock had a request for Michiyo. He wanted Michiyo to go to Building 5 and fetch Liang and bring him over to Building 13's cafeteria to enjoy the pizza made from the stone oven. Yes, Rock's reward had finally been installed in Building 13 so now everyone could enjoy pizza in the authentic Italian way.

"Eh..." Michiyo looked a little reluctant. She wanted to eat pizza right away, not go on a 1-hour journey! Besides, why does she have to be the one to personally go?!

"Pretty please~! I tried to get him to come over under your name but he didn't believe me!"

"But Hajime said I don't have permission today."

"Nobody cares what Hajime says anyway!" Uno laughed at her words; Hajime might be the strongest guard in Building 13, but no one in Cell 13 listens to him anyway.

"T-true..."

"Besides, you love going over to Building 5!" Rock kept up with the reasoning, hoping she would go and do the task for him.

"Hmm..." She still looked very unsure! What should Rock do?!

"Oh! Didn't you say that monkey guard always have something good to eat?!" Rock tempted.

"Samon-san?" Come to think of it, Rock does have a point; Samon always have good snacks and was always happy to share whenever she's in front of him. "I wonder if he has new snacks today..."

Rock's got her! "Will you go then?"

"Might as well if I am going to see Samon-san too." She proceeded to make her own way to Building 5 without getting caught.

"Yes! Thank you, Michiyo!" He threw his strong arm around her, pulling her close to him in a friendly hug, "I knew I can rely on you!"

"You need Jyugo to go with you?" Uno offered to go fetch Jyugo, who had went with Nico to accompany him for his check up.

"Nope, I'll be fine."

"But you're an idiot when it comes to directions." Rock bluntly pointed out.

"Oi, don't say that about Michi! At least put it in a nicer way!" Uno was like a Mother, not letting anyone say anything bad about Michiyo.

Michiyo grinned, taking no offense from Rock's words. "I do get lost, but I always find myself at Building 5."

~30 minutes later...~

"Ta-dah~! I'm here exactly 30 minutes later~!" She didn't even get caught by anyone! Not even Hajime noticed her leaving the Building!

She knocked on the gate with a hopeful smile like a young scout selling cookies as part of the duty.

The gate opened and she looked happy.

"Samon-san!"

"Nope, it's Inori." Inori on the other side guarding the gate and keeping an eye on who came in and out.

"Eh..."

"Supervisor is out on duty with your supervisor to sort some books out."

'No wonder Hajime didn't catch me! He's out somewhere else!' She wondered why it was so easy to escape! Hajime was elsewhere!

Inori smiled, "You're here for Samon?"

"Ah, no. I'm here to fetch Liang."

"No.2?"

"Hm!"

"Heh...it's not Samon for a change?" He was taking her into the building to get Liang. He shouldn't really let her in without Hajime's permission, but he couldn't care less. He will just report it as Rock wanting to invite Liang over because he knew Samon wouldn't want him to get Michiyo in trouble.