♡63♡ True Ending 1 - We are finally here

"Isn't that a bit too many fruits at once?" Samon asked Michiyo. 

After what had happened, news about the downfall of the Crimson Blossom Corporation went all around Japan. This meant there's nothing else out there that will target Michiyo or Ranfa. They were finally free. Even though they're still in prison, did it mean true freedom for them? Only they will know it. 

"No, they are all my favorite fruits." Michiyo said with her usual smile. 

"Still, do you really need two fruit baskets?" 

"Oh, they are for me to eat when I visit her too." 

"Eh?!" 

"You never know when Rock and the others will escape. This is also in case he steals Ranfa's fruits." 

'Those goddamn brats...!' Samon thought to himself. 

However, when they reached Ranfa's room within the hospital wing, they paused. Samon and Michiyo were being pretty childish right now. They were supposed to be on their way to visit Ranfa, but they arrived to see Musashi and Ranfa at the garden. They decided to postpone the visiting for the sake of spying. They both thought it was very cute to see Musashi pushing Ranfa's wheelchair.

"He's here to see her!" Michiyo excitedly whisper. She's really fangirling because it was like a little sister spying on her older sister's relationship in the open.

"I wonder how this will develop." Samon whispered back to her. 

The two of them really looked like two very nosy teenagers. Well, you couldn't blame them for this happy moment since they earned it. 

"Ranfa-chan is getting personal development!" Nico whispered. 

"Ranfa is so having her own ending!" Uno cooed. 

"Michiyo, pass me an apple." Even though Rock asked for the fruit, he took it and took a bite out of it before Michiyo even did a thing. 

"Looking at them like this is quite cute." Jyugo was eating a banana while watching the scene play out with a bored look. 

"What the?! When did you four idiot musketeers get here?!" Samon harshly whispered. "Get lost! We'll get caught!" 

"It's fine! They can't hear us." Uno said to Samon. 

"Damn you! Get back in your building and cell before I get mad!"

"But you're already mad!" Rock pointed out to him in a harsh whisper. 

"Michiyo, you should put your pet on a leash." Jyugo suggested to her. 

"No.15, you bastard...!" 

"Samon-san on a leash...?" Michiyo's thought bubble was currently taking Jyugo's words too far. Please proceed to the next paragraph, thank you for your co-operation.  

'Why is she blushing like that?! What is she thinking about?!' Seeing Michiyo blush made Samon blush too!

'They think I can't hear them, but I can!' Ever since he had lost his sight, his sense of hearing had been on the level of superhuman. He could literally hear the littlest movement without even focusing on sound. He had been coming over to the hospital wing for the past few days just to take her to the garden and just talk to her about anything that came to mind. 

"I keep telling them I don't need a wheelchair." Ranfa was pouting because she didn't like being pushed around. She much preferred walking on her own without any support. 

"Doctor said you have used a lot of your powers. It's fine for you to use your powers, but you shouldn't push yourself so much." 

"I needed to use it though. I had to protect Michiyo and everyone."