✦31✦ Specimen 1314

The new guards were all assigned to different buildings, this meant the increase of patrol and less chance for attempted escapes to happen for the inmates. 

"Michi, is something wrong?" Uno thought she would be a lot happier since they were playing in the game room. 

"Nothing. It's just I'm not comfortable with the new guards..." Aside from Hitoshi, she's not comfortable with the new faces. She would always avoid their eye contacts and continue on with her business. Even though she could trust some of them; starting with Samon, Supervisors like Hajime, Kenshirou and Kiji, to guards like Seitarou, Yamato, Inori, and the Daisen trios, there were still guards she just couldn't bring herself to trust no matter how friendly they were. She could tell it by sense; she was mistreated so much she could tell who were being two-faced with her. 

"Michiyo-san, you're beautiful as always~." Trois was on his knee, holding her hand, "What underwear are you wearing today?" 

"I'm wearing a blue thong." 

"Michi, how many times do I have to tell you?! Never answer it! People don't like hearing it!" Uno lectured Michiyo, no longer into the game of darts. 

"Uno, why is your nose bleeding?" 

"I ate too much chocolates." 

"You did?" 

"I don't know? I hear it's part of an Asian thing, I don't know, I wanted to use it just to see how others would react." 

"You truly are a man of culture." Michiyo looked impressed with Uno's words! 

"Oh, come on! His nose is bleeding because he imagined you in your blue thong!" Honey gave Uno the middle finger, "You're the vulgar one!" 

Michiyo chuckled as she watched the two of them argue. She saw Jyugo entering the game room with a bump on his head and two black eyes. "Jyugo?!" Did he pick a fight with someone only to get beaten up in return?! "You're eyes are black!" 

"These are the latest smokey eyes." Jyugo explained with a serious face.

"That is a lie!" 

"Hajime hit me because I told the new guards that I might feel like escaping so they should be on guard for me." 

"Of course he would hit you for that. Come here, sit on the sofa." She went to the vending machine and pressed for a cup of ice. She picked out a couple of it and she crushed it with her bare hand so it was now tiny little bits. She put the ice bits onto her handkerchief and she tied it up to put it against Jyugo's right eye. 

"Why didn't you use your ability to give us some ice?" 

Michiyo chuckled at how much sense it made when he said it aloud. However, there was a reason why she's not open about using her powers for the time being. 

"I don't want the new guards to see." 

"Huh. Some of them are pretty nice once you get to know them. Not everyone is out there to get you." Jyugo tried to assure her, "Want me to introduce you to some?" 

"No thanks. I'm not good with these social things." 

"Really?" 

"Really." 

As a fellow jail breaker, Jyugo could somehow tell Michiyo suffered a lot during her prison days, a lot more than he did. "If you want, I'll make sure all their attention is on me and not on you." 

She smiled at his words, she thanked him for his kindness. "Thank you, Jyugo. It means a lot to me." 

They both smiled at one another, their eyes had understanding within.