Chapter 2: Being Saved...?

Key•
Y/n: Your Name
L/n: Last Name
F/n: Fake Name
H/c: Hair Color
H/l: Hair Length
E/c: Eye Color
F/c: Favourite Color
2/f/c: Second Favorite Color

Italics are thoughts......

3rd Person POV

The leader of the bandits and Hayley - the new girl - brought Y/n and Owl to a clearing in the middle of the forest. Hayley smirked. Nobody but the bandit leader knew what she was planning. 

"Girls, on your knees." The leader ordered.

Owl immediately got down on her knees, looking at the floor as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. Meanwhile, Y/n had enough. She didn't want to keep living like this. So, with all her courage, she stayed standing with a determined look in her eyes.

"A little brave today, are we? You remember the times you've disobeyed. Your sister is the one who gets hurt. If she disobeyed, you get hurt. If you don't do what I say right now I'm going to get my anima-" Y/n cut the leader off my going on her knees and looking down.

Why... why do these people have to be such monsters...

Y/n thought. Both girls stayed quiet as a pleased look spread across the man's face. "Good. Hayley, you explain to the girls what's going on."

"Thank you, Zeel. (To make up this name I thought, 'Hmm, Zane is evil. But I don't want this bandit to have the same name as my senpai... Zeel should be good.') Well, girls, I have magicks. Not just any kind of magicks, though, no... I have memory erasing magicks. Zeel, here, wants to erase you girls' memories, capeesh? So I'm going to do it."

Y/n felt like rolling her eyes. This Hayley girl spoke to them like children, though they have well passed that age. She couldn't, though. That irritation was soon replaced with fear of what was coming next.

"W-what...?" Owl mumbled in disbelief. Fear was apparent in her eyes.

"Your mom, your dad, your friends... they'll all be forgotten soon," Hayley cackled.

"WAIT! Please! No! We've never once mentioned our pasts! Why think about changing them now?!" Y/n screamed, almost getting up.

Zeel kept her down."Shut up, worker-" Y/n cut the leader off.

"No. I won't, and I am not a worker! I didn't chose to be here! I'm a slave, but I don't want to live like this anymore!" With this, the leader turned furious.

"Hayley, do it now. Don't even think about knocking them out first. It's more painful this way," Zeel grumbled walking around the girls.

Hayley smirked once again. "You got it, boss."

Screams erupted from the girls as they darted their heads around looking for an escape. In front of them was Hayley, behind them was Zeel, and next to them were thick trees.

"No escape," Zeel laughed.

Meanwhile, a blond knight with green eyes heard girls' screams from afar. He ran towards the sound, clutching his sword uin his hands, ready to attack. He finds a small clearing with the ways in and out protected by a man and a woman. Between them, there are two pleading girls, Owl and Y/n.

The blond knight runs to the rescue, hitting the woman with dark hair with amber highlights to the ground. A spark of light hits the other woman's heads and knocks them unconscious. The man attempts to drag the two woman away, but the knight knocks out the man before he could get too far. The knight sighed.

You did it, Kyle, you did it.

The knight - Kyle - looked at the two woman he was about to drag back to his village. One had h/c hair and one had black hair. Those were the only features he could make out.

Kyle then started dragging the two girls back to Phoenix Drop, his home village.

Your POV

I woke up a bit dizzy.

What happened...? Where am I?

I felt something warm and soft underneath me. Something I haven't been on in awhile.

Am I... on a bed?

I opened my eyes. As my eyesight returned to normal I saw that I was on a bed in an unknown room. Beside me was Owl laying on another bed, sleeping soundly. I slightly smiled. It's been awhile since I've seen my sister this comfortable.

Suddenly, I heard voices from behind the door. "So where did you find these two ladies again, Kyle?" A high yet guyish voice say.

"I found them in the forest surrounded by two people. They couldn't escape, and they were yelling, so they obviously needed my help." Another voice replied. This guy's voice was gruff and a bit low.

Suddenly, everything came back to me. The leader of the bandits and the new girl - Hayley - brought Owl and I to a clearing. They told us they were going to erase our memories, but before they could, a blond guy with green eyes came in and knocked Hayley out. Then, I guess I was knocked out as well.

"Got it." Another voice answered. It was a totally different voice. This guy's voice was a bit in the middle. Low, but not too low, high, but not too high.

The door opened and in came three guys. One was blond with blue eyes, one was a brunette with green eyes, and the last one was also blond except with green eyes, who I recognize. He was the one who saved us.

"Oh! You're awake!" The blond with blue eyes exclaimed, his eyes widened.

"Y-yes. Yes, I am," I replied stuttering a little bit, "Where... Where am I? Who are you?" I asked.

"You're in Phoenix Drop," The brunette answered, "And my name is Malachi. This blond haired guy with blue eyes is Levin. He's the Lord and my brother."

"But no titles with me. Just call me Levin." I nodded.

"And this blonde with green eyes guy right here is one of Levin's guards, Kyle." Kyle bowed.

"M'lady," Kyle greeted respectfully, "Do you remember what happened?"

I nodded. "Yes. My sister and I were trapped by these two people. You came and saved us." I answered.

"Yes, but do you know why you were trapped like that?" Levin asked. I nodded again.

"Yes, but I don't wish to share it."

"Understandable. You just met us." Levin said.

"H-huh? W-where...?" I heard my younger sister mumble. She opened her eyes. "Where am I? Who are you?"

Kyle introduced him and the guys again. Then he asked, "What are your names?"

Should we trust these guys...? No. We shouldn't. Who knows! Maybe they're horrible people in disguise and once they gain our trust, boom! They sell us as slaves. I am NOT having us go through that again.

"My name is F/n," I lied, "And this is my sister, Amethyst."

"Amethyst? Wha-" I cut 'Amethyst' off.

"Your name is Amethyst, and I'm F/n, riiiiiiiiiight?" I asked.

Owl looked down at the bed, then nodded looking back up. "Ah, alright F/n, and Amethyst! Those are very pretty names by the way. You can stay here in Phoenix Drop for as long as you'd like!" Malachi concluded. Then he and the other boys left.

Owl spoke up. "Y/n...? You remember that that's your real name, right?"

"Yes, of course, I do Owl. I didn't get brainwashed, don't worry. We just can't trust those guys. We just met them. Irene knows if they're like the bandits or not." I said lying back down onto the bed. "I'm tired, and I need sleep, g'night sis."

"Night... f/n," Owl replied smiling as she said my fake name. She lay down as well, and we both fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: Hope you enjoyed reading this as I enjoyed writing this! Don't have much to say so.... BAI!

~Owl