A/N: FORGOTTEN TRAILER???

Hey everyone! Owl here! I was going to post this in my "Forgotten Sidestories" book but it's too important, so I'm posting this where everyone can see!

So... I was procrastinating and in the middle of that procrastination, I was thinking of how JustAnotherDream_15 made a trailer for her fanfiction "Someone's Little Sister" so I was like maybe I should do that! I searched up "free video trailer makers" and... well...

I MADE A FORGOTTEN TRAILER AND I AM INCREDIBLY PROUD OF IT!

LIKE, I KEEP WATCHING IT. I JUST LOVE IT SO MUCH!

SO, AS A 6K PRESENT FOR ALL OF US, I PRESENT TO YOU...

THE "Forgotten: A Vylad X Reader Fanfiction" TRAILER! (This took me a while to put up, but enjoy~)

If it's not working, here's the link: https://youtu.be/-NNaQUw65Fk (Btw, it's set on unlisted on my YT channel, so you can only use this link to see it

I still can't believe how amazing this turned out! The transitions are so clean, and the music, oh my god, the music- IT'S SO PERFECT. It gets sad and slow when the trailer gets a little sad, it becomes upbeat when it's happy, and at the end, the music perfectly emphasizes the "Have I forgotten someone?", and the best part is, I didn't even change it. I just chose the song I thought fit with the story and got more focused on the actual trailer. The music came out this great!

I'm sorry if I seem like I'm bragging, I'm just so glad that the trailer for my first ever X Reader came out so good!

How did I make this trailer? Well, the website I used is right there on the corner: Biteable! AND YOU TOO CAN MAKE AN AMAZING VIDEO JUST LIKE MINE! After all, the website is free! Of course, some features still need paying for, but I made this trailer completely free, and it's super easy. You don't even have to make a trailer, you can make a bunch of videos. It's super cool, and I really recommend it~! (Although the actual video processing takes a little depending on the number of scenes, but the wait is worth it!)

... God, I sound like I'm in a commercial.

ANYWAYS, I hope you like the trailer, and this book so far! It's almost finished (*sheds tear*) but I'm so glad that this simple fanfiction got so far~! Again, thank you for 6k!

~Owl ♡