Chapter 15: Secrets Revealed

•Key•
Y/n: Your Name
L/n: Last Name
F/n: Fake Name
H/c: Hair Color
H/l: Hair Length
E/c: Eye Color
F/c: Favourite Color
2/f/c: Second Favorite Color
F/a: Favourite Activity
F/f: Favourite Food

Italics are thoughts...

Your POV

It's been two days since I got my memories back and to be honest, I'm a bit shaken up from getting all those memories all at once. It was like being shot with healing arrows over and over and over again. It was good, but painful for my brain. I don't really care, though. The feeling isn't there anymore. I'm really happy that I remember Vylad. I remember how sad he looked when he found out he was forgotten, but now we're both on the same level. He knows a lot about me and I know a lot about him. He's protective, adventurous, brave, and adorabl- I mean amazing! Yeah, amazing...

These past few days Vylad and I have just been catching up. Now that I know who Vylad truly is to me, I open up to him more about my experience with the bandits. I told him more about Alec, Owl, Hayley (who is currently dead. By the way, we're not having a funeral. That's the bandits' job if they really cared about her), and the other bandits, and how they treated me. He got really mad... a lot of times... but he controlled it, mostly because he's a Shadow Knight and he wants to keep that hidden. I'm guessing he doesn't want to hurt me... He's been really kind, to me and to other people. Vylad was actually pretty tough when I first came to Phoenix Drop, I think I'm softening him up a little bit.

Right now, I'm talking with Vylad and Alec. Alec is still around because he wants to be a good guy. I don't know how he was ever a bad guy in the first place... Alec has always been kind to me. Well, when the bandits weren't around. In fact, he says he loves me like a little sister! Even though we're the same age... It's still nice someone who isn't actually related to me thinks like that.

"So, have you ever been in a relationship before, Alec?" I ask out of the blue.

"U-Uh, w-why would you a-ask that?" Alec stutters.

Vylad laughs, "He's like a bandit version of Garroth!"

I laugh as well, remembering Garroth A.K.A. The Stutter King. I frown. "Hm... Alec, will you excuse us for a minute? Stay here, we won't be long." I then pull Vylad away from Alec, where nobody is around.

"What's up, Y/n?" Vylad asks, perky as always.

One of the traits I love about him...

I shake the thought out of my head. "Vylad... Where are Garroth and Zane? You never told me."

Vylad frowns. "Uh..."

"What happened to them, Vylad?" I ask, "Are they dead?"

"No! No!" Vylad insists.

I ask Vylad, "Then, where are the princes of O'khasis?" Vylad is silent. "Vylad, where are the other princes of O'khasis?!" I ask again.

"It's difficult to explain," Vylad responds.

"Vylad, tell me! Please! You're not giving me direct responses, AGAIN! Why do you always have to be so secretive?!" I yell at him.

"Fine! Garroth and Zane are in a different dimension fighting each other!" Vylad blurts out.

I stare at him, processing the information. Still, I say, "What?"

"Zane and Garroth have become enemies, apparently. They're fighting each other in the Irene Dimension," Vylad explains.

"What?! Isn't that dimension a myth???" I exclaim, very shocked.

"It isn't," Vylad replies, simply.