Chapter 6: A Wedding

Key•
Y/n: Your Name
L/n: Last Name
F/n: Fake Name
H/c: Hair Color
H/l: Hair Length
E/c: Eye Color
F/c: Favourite Color
2/f/c: Second Favorite Color

Italics are thoughts...

Your POV

The next day, Owl had shaken me awake telling me it was Emmalyn and Kenmur's wedding day.

How did I not know about this? Ugh... I really don't want to go... especially since I have to wear a dress...

"Do I have to go?" I ask.

Owl nodded excitedly. "Of course you do! Laurance's sister, Cadenza, even made these amazing dresses for us! C'mon! I'll show them to you." She says, grabbing my hand and leading me to a house in Old Phoenix Drop.

Inside the house, there was a smiling girl with fire red hair and blue eyes. "Oh, hi Amethyst! This must be your sister, F/n! A pleasure to meet you. I'm Lord Cadenza of Meteli. But please, no titles." Cadenza says.

"Hi, Cadenza. When did you meet my sister...?" I ask. I just wanted to know because I didn't meet her yesterday, so when did Owl? I mean... Amethyst. Yeah, totally Amethyst.

"Yesterday. Laurance introduced her to me!" Cadenza smiled.

I looked at her. "Oh~ Did you have fun with him...?" I teased. (This was not meant to be dirty! Fun as in a date! But, if you're the type of person to say that then, by all means, say it in that way.)

I swear I could see a faint blush on her cheeks before she changed the subject. "Uhm... Cadenza! Show her the dress you made!"

Cadenza clapped her hands together and went towards a chest. It was full of clothing. She pulled out two dresses: one f/c and one purple. I looked at them.

(Just replace the black with your favorite color... Unless your favourite color is black.)

Your dress:

My-- err Owl's dress: