Epilogue

•Key•
Y/n: Your Name
L/n: Last Name
F/n: Fake Name
H/c: Hair Color
H/l: Hair Length
E/c: Eye Color
F/c: Favourite Color
2/f/c: Second Favorite Color
F/a: Favourite Activity
F/f: Favourite Food
N/n: Nickname
M/n: Mother's Name

Italics are thoughts...

-3rd Person POV-

The small village of Phoenix Drop was buzzing with excitement. Why? Well, the answer was simple - one of the village couples were to get married that very day, and everyone was invited.

As the townspeople were getting ready for the ceremony that afternoon, a certain maid of honor was going crazy in a particular purple and white house.

"AHHH! You look so pretty, sis! I'm SO excited for you to become Mrs. Y/n Ro'meave! Then I'll be related to all the Ro'meaves too!!! We'll be, like, ROYALTY! You will have a different last name than me, but that doesn't matter! MY SHIP IS SAILING, AHHHHHHH!"

"... ship?" The crazy girl's mom asked, confused, "I didn't know you owned a ship, Owl! And I thought my daughters would tell me everything..."

Aphmau giggled, putting the finishing touches on the bride's hair, "She doesn't own an actual ship, Mrs. L/n. It's a fangirl term... aaaaaaaaand, your hair is done, Y/n!"

"Ohh... that actually makes a lot of sense..." M/n muttered.

Y/n laughed, gazing into the mirror at her glammed up self. A beautifully sewn together wedding dress - courtesy of Cadenza - was draped over her body, the amount of makeup on her face was just right, and her hair was in her favorite style.

Still, she looked over herself multiple times before asking, "Do I look alright?"

"Alright? You look stunning, baby- Ow!"

"She's getting married, you idiot! This is not the time for flirting!"

Glancing over, Y/n sees Travis and Katelyn standing at the door. Or, rather, Katelyn was standing. Travis was on the ground in pain.

"Hey, Katelyn! Hey, Travis!" Owl greeted.

"Hey Owl, Y/n, Aphmau, Mrs. L/n... Sorry about Travis," Katelyn said.

Y/n smiled. "It's fine, it's not your fault. Travis, though, should watch his mouth if he really wants to walk me down the aisle, today," She replied, accusation apparent in her voice.

"Yes, ma'am!" The white-haired boy declared, getting up. "Thank you again for letting me walk your daughter down the aisle in place of her dad, Mrs. L/n."

The mother nodded. "Of course, Travis. I can tell you care about her just as much as her father did... and you're much more of a character in her story than I ever was."

Although he was a little confused, Travis grinned in response anyway, "Yes, thank you. Honestly, though, Y/n, you look absolutely beautiful. Vylad sure is lucky to have you as his bride!"

"Thanks, Snow White."

Travis laughed. "You're welcome."

Meanwhile, that certain brown-haired boy Travis mentioned felt incredibly nervous.

"I look alright for her, right? Won't she judge me? What about the others, will they judge me? Irene, please help-"

Alec, the best man, patted his friend on the back. "Don't worry. Everything's going to be fine. Breathe in, breathe out. She loves you~ That's all that matters!"

Vylad nodded, thanking the boy beside him. "You've been such great help this past couple of days, Alec. You and Owl - which is great considering the fact that when our relationship came crashing down you two were just about ready to kill me."