A/N: To End Us Off...

There it is, my wonderful readers, the long-anticipated end of "Forgotten: A Vylad X Reader".

I still can't believe how far I've gotten. Before I created this book, there had just been two or three people I could count on to comment on my fanfictions. Heck, I hadn't even officially ended any of my fanfics. They were all either deleted or discontinued. That was because I wasn't getting any motivation. I kept writing X OCs but they weren't making me feel any better about my writing.

When I realized this, I thought, "Hmm, why don't I create an X Reader? It's something different, and it might be fun!" So, I tried it out and look where I am now! I have a bunch of beautiful people reading my story and helping me to improve and motivate me along the way!

Thank you, all of you! It means so much that you're commenting and reading and voting and everything you guys do for me makes me so much happier than I would be if none of you were here. So, thank you!

Anyways, there are quite a few things I wanted to address here.

First off, now that Forgotten is finished, I'm going to be taking a break from fanfiction writing for a bit. I'm going to clear my head and relax - at least until summer starts - and then I'll be back to writing fanfics for you all! That doesn't mean I won't be on Wattpad, tho, so if you're following me you'll probably still see me post on my message board and update my Randomness and Theory book.

Secondly, I'll be editing this book a bit so of you see any notifications of new updates from Forgotten, it's probably just me making this fanfiction a little better quality.

Thirdly, I wanted to ask you guys some questions...

Question 1: Should I create a sequel to Forgotten?

Someday, when all my fanfictions are sorted out, I was planning to write a sequel to Forgotten about Y/n and Vylad's life as a married couple. As most of you know, in canon MCD, Vylad is in Tu'la searching for Garte. I want to base the sequel off of that, but I wanted to run it by you guys first! So...

- YES! CREATE A SEQUEL! WE NEED MORE VYLAD!

Or

- Nah, don't do it. A stand-alone book is enough.

It's your choice.

Question 2: If I do write a sequel to Forgotten, what would it be called?

I have a few suggestions...

- "Remember Me Forever"

- "Remembrance"

- "Forget-Me-Not"

Or

- Your suggestion!

No, I don't mean "Your Suggestion!" would be the new title. If any of you have good names that aren't these ones then write them down in the comments, please! If I like a title, I might use it if I ever come around to writing a sequel!

And, finally...

Question 3: Rate "Forgotten" from 1 to 10. Is there anything you didn't like?

I'm open to constructive critism if anyone is willing to give it! I want to get better at writing! Also, if you comment on something that can easily be changeable in the book, I might just change it while I'm editing!

... and, no, "I like the book but I didn't like Vylad" or "I didn't like the book" without giving any other feedback is NOT constructive critism. Neither is anything along those lines.

And that's about all I needed to tell you guys!

Now, I am going to end this off with a tag!

A SUPER DUPER LONG TIME AGO JustAnotherDream_15 tagged me in a writing tag when she ended her book "Someone's Little Sister" (It's fantastic! I HIGHLY recommend you read it if you haven't yet). Since I'm ending "Forgotten" I thought this would be fitting.