Chapter 11: A Dream? A Memory?

A/N: Sorry for the re-update! The story was bugging out for some people.

*Edit* Again, sorry for the re-update! I was being dumb which made Vylad dumb... He didn't notice the reader was already sitting down when he said "You may want to sit down", but I fixed it! For those who don't know what I'm talking about... Don't question it. :)

•Key•

Y/n: Your Name
L/n: Last Name
F/n: Fake Name
H/c: Hair Color
H/l: Hair Length
E/c: Eye Color
F/c: Favourite Color
2/f/c: Second Favorite Color
F/a: Favourite Activity

Italics are thoughts...

Your POV

I ran to Kawaii~Chan's house. Vylad and Owl were already there. I laugh at Vylad. His face was full of cake frosting, bits of cake were scattered on his lips.

"What?" Vylad asked, which actually sounded more like "vat?" since his mouth was still filled with cake.

I take a napkin and cleaned his face up.

"There," I smiled.

"This is why we're friends," Vylad chuckled.

"Yeah."

~

After 'testing' some cakes (more like devouring) the sun started to set so we had to leave. I climbed up the tree and finally got to where I slept. I laid down on the bed.

"Goodnight, sis!" My sister exclaimed.

"Goodnight..." I replied closing my eyes. A few seconds later darkness consumed me.

~Dream~

I was 9 years old, my sister being 3. We were in what looked like a castle. I was hiding under a table with Owl.

"Y/n! Owl! Garroth! Zane! Come out, come out, wherever you are!" A voice called. It sounded like a boy.

Owl and I giggled. It was silent for a minute until...

"Boo!" A little boy with brown hair and green eyes tackled us. "Found you!"

We all started laughing. We had stopped after a little while.

"Okay, Y/n! Owl! Let's go find my brothers!" The boy exclaimed.

"Okay, Vylad!" I replied standing up. I started wandering around the castle.

When I had entered the library I heard books falling. Then a 'dang it!'. I followed the sound and found a blond boy with blue eyes sat on the ground with books fallen all around him. I ran up to him.

"Found you, Garroth!"

The boy smiled. "Alright. We have to find Zane now, right?" I nodded and he stood up. "Then, let's go!"

The boy -Garroth- walked out of the library. Before I left, I heard a snicker.

"They'll never find me here..." A quiet voice said.

I walked to where I heard the voice. I saw a plant but behind the plant, there was another boy with black hair and one blue eye. The other eye was covered by his hair.

I giggled. "I can see you, Zane!"

The boy let out a growl. "Fine, fine, you found me!"

The clock then struck 8 p.m. "Oh! It's dinner time!" I said.

I ran towards the dining hall, the boys who I called Zane, Garroth, and Vylad, and my sister hot on my trail. We finally got there. In the dining hall, four adults were sitting down. Two ladies and two men. One lady had black hair and azure eyes. The other lady had h/c hair and e/c eyes- my mom. One man had blue eyes and blond hair, while the other had black hair and rare amethyst eyes- my dad. The boys and my sister sat down. I sat down next to Vylad.