A/N: MY FIRST BOOK WITH 1K READS!!!

So, I was watching Black Butler (because I haven't even finished the first season yet) and I got a notification on my phone. I looked at it, and I saw that yet another person added this book into their reading list. I've been getting those notifications a lot, lately, so I was just like, "Wow, a lot of people have been putting Forgotten in their reading lists... I've also been seeing a lot of comments from new people! I wonder how many people has read the book..."

So, I go to my account page, I tap on Forgotten, and I see this:

1.11K READS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO READS THIS BOOK! LITERALLY, I APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU. OMI I FINALLY WROTE A BOOK WORTHY ENOUGH FOR 1K READS!

I know, not a huge accomplishment to most Wattpaders, but it's been almost a whole year since I've been on Wattpad and I've never seen my reads count get this high! Honestly, I feel so proud of myself. Thank you everyone!

Now, I feel like I should do something for you guys... I mean, that's what people do when they reach a milestone, r-right...?

...

I KNOW WHAT TO DO!

I've said this before, but I'm working on a new X Reader! And guess what that X Reader is?!

*drumroll*

IT'S A LAURANCE X READER!...

... and it's set in Season 3 of MCD, so I can stay up to date. It's basically Laurance's life in nether, and it's a little bit about his past life before Minecraft Diaries.

Fun fact: This was inspired by the time in MyCraft where Jason says, "Oh, that guy? (Laurance) He's going to be in the nether for like, another 300 episodes. He's gonna have a nether family and..."

So, yeah. You're going to be apart of his nether family in this fanfic!

It's basically so nobody forgets about Laurance because, you know, he's not going to be in MCD for another "three-hundred episodes" and we all miss him. 😟😢😭

The book is going to be called, "Fire" and this is the cover:

I'm really proud of this cover!

Now, I'm not sure when the book but at least you guys know I'm working on it!

See you guys in the next chapter!

~Owl

P.S. The 1K thing really made my day! Thank you, again, everyone!