CHAPTER EIGHTY ONE

A/N: helloooo! okay so thank you for almost 200k reads thats fucking insane. and, I just wanted to let you know that i think my updates are going to start becoming less frequent than they usually are. I'm gonna start being really busy now that the lacrosse season is starting up, so I'll try my best to update as much as I can. also, wattpad only lets me post 100 chapters per book, so i think pretty soon i'm gonna have to end up making a squel to this, so keep a look out for that. There's so much more that has to happen in this story, so get ready :---) okay follow me on twitter too so we can talk about stuff together :---------------) @whirwin

....

My eyes opened the next morning to a sound I really couldn't distinguish at first. My room was lit up by the warm sun that peaked through the window, and it took my ears and eyes a couple seconds to adjust to recognize the sound was my phone vibrating. My eyes insantly widened, and hope fluttered through my chest. I managed to reach down onto the floor, and take my phone into my hands. Relief washed over me at the fact that there were about 6 morning texts from Ashton.

"Goooood morning!"

"today is going to be good, I can feel it :-)"

"wake up :("

"i miss you alot"

"I sleep good :))"

"be ready around 8:00 to fuck shit up :---)"

I laughed to myself, actually very happy there were texts this morning. I sat up in my bed and replied to Ashton.

"I'm up I'm up!"

"thank god, i was growing lonely and none of the boys are awake yet."

I looked to the clock and saw that it was only 9:00am. As much as I could go for sleeping some more, texting Ashton sounds like a pretty good idea too.

"Aw, poor baby :(" I sent.

"I know its a struggle." Ashton replied. "BUT, anywho, tonight is gonna be fun!"

"What are we doing?"

"Something illegal. like always."

"those are my favorite words to hear."

...

"Good morning." I said as I entered the kitchen to see my little brother and my mother eating breakfast. I tried to seem as casual as I could, though I was still pretty ticked off about what happened yesterday. But then again, it was my dad that threw the most verbal punches, not my mom.

"Hi Brooke!" She said happily, taking a sip of her coffee. "There's pancakes in the microwave."

"Okay," I replied. "Thanks." I settled down at the table across from my little brother, two pancakes stacked ontop of each other. I looked across the table to both of them, but they seemed to be distracted by their food. The room fell silent, but it wasn't really awkward or anything.

"So it's New Year's Eve," I pointed out the obvious to start a conversation. "Are you doing anything?"

"I've got a buisness party," my mother replied. "Are you going anywhere?" There was a hint of betrayal in her voice, but I just ignored it. I went quiet for a couple moments, contiplating if whether I should tell her I have plans. Okay, fuck it.

"Yeah, I am." I replied bluntly. My mother looked up from the newspaper and eyed me through her glasses.

"Where?" She asked. I went quiet again, because I actually have no idea where the fuck I'm going tonight. I don't even know who I'm going to be with; probably the usual people.