-7-

"So...you've lost your car?" Camila asked, keeping her eyes on the road. I nodded.

"I can't remember where I left it" I whined. I thought for a few seconds.

"How did you know it was me calling you?" I asked her, looking at her stunning side profile. She shrugged her shoulders.

"Nobody ever calls me" she spoke. "You were the only one I was expecting a call from"

I frowned slightly. No one calls her?

"What about Eden?" I asked.

She shook her head and smiled sadly. "He doesn't call me. He has too much fun on his trips away from home"

My heart broke for her. Eden finally has a great girl and he's ruining it for himself. Asshole.

"If I were Eden, i'd call you at least once a day no matter how much fun I'm having" I spoke. Oh fuck why did I say that? Drunk talk but real talk that I keep to myself. Shit.

"Really? Why?" She asked, chuckling softly.

I shrugged and continued to stare at her beautiful face.

"Well, if I were in Eden's position and had an incredible girlfriend and worked away from home most of the time...I'm pretty sure you'd be on my mind a lot"

She glanced over at me. "Thats sweet. Your brother should take tips from you"

I chuckled. "Not gonna lie, I was shocked when he introduced you as his girlfriend. You're the best he's ever had"

She blushed, it was cute. Can I kiss her now? Please?

"You're firing the compliments out" she chuckled.

"Adorable, ain't I?" I smirked.

She shrugged. "Just drunk"

"Am not, I'm tipsy" I informed her.

She pulled up outside of Eden's house and stopped the engine.

"Hm, I think you're drunk" she smirked, removing her seatbelt. I did the same, then grabbed my backpack.

I followed her inside, god shes so sexy. I wonder if she'll let me sleep next to her again?

As soon as we got inside, we stood in the kitchen. She poured herself a glass of orange just, and I pulled a the unfinished bottle of vodka out of my backpack.

She stared at me with wide eyes and a sly smirk.
"Not a good move"

I frowned. "Its Saturday"

She shook her head as she looked at her watch. "Its Sunday morning, actually"

"Ok smart ass" I smirked, taking a sip of the vodka.

She laughed softly and stood beside me, taking the bottle away from me. I frowned and tried to reach for it, but she lifted it higher up.

"You're really gonna regret all of that drinking in the morning" she shook her head.

I shrugged. "I live for the moment. Right now, I'm enjoying myself"