-25-

Y/n's POV

My ears were ringing because of the constant buzzing beside me. My phone.

I sleepily grabbed it and held it against my ear. "What?"

"That is no way to speak to your brother" Eden chuckled. I rolled my eyes at the sound of his voice.

"What do you want, Eden?" I asked. Camila frowned as I mentioned his name.

"We're going out for a family lunch this afternoon. Be ready for 2pm" he spoke.

"2pm? What time is it now? And where do I meet you guys?" I asked.

"Its 11:30 y/n. I'll text you the details. Are you just up? Whats the bet you stayed at a random girls house last night?" He chuckled.

"Yeah, you got it. Slept at a random girls house last night. We were up all night...she's cute, probably your type too I guess" i smirked, locking eyes with a laughing Camila.

"Yeah yeah, we both know if she was to see me she'd choose the big brother over the baby sis" he spoke, I can hear him smirking.

"Hm I wouldn't be so sure about that"

"Whatever" he chuckled. "See you in a few hours sis"

I threw my phone to the end of the bed once I hung up.

"What did he want?" Camila asked, covering her body with the sheets.

"Something about a family lunch" I rolled my eyes. "I'd rather spend my day with you"

She smiled and stroked my cheek with her thumb.

"I'd love to spend my day with you also, but you should go for that lunch. You never see your mom anymore" she reminded me. She has a point.

"Thats true. She'll be missing me so so much" I smirked.

"I bet" she chuckled. "Give me a kiss, then get ready. I'll see you later on, ok?"

I placed a lingering kiss on her lips and nodded. "Ok Miss Cabello"

She slapped my arm playfully. "Ouch! That actually hurt"

"Stop calling me that" she smirked.

"Its hot" I shrugged.

"Stop" she whined, throwing a pillow at me.

----

"Did Eden call to tell you about lunch?" Mom asked me as I walked in the house.

"Yep, I'm just gonna get ready now" I smiled.

"Good. Aunt Susan and Jolene will be there" she smiled. What? I've not seen them in years.

"And Uncle Bert and Cal?" I asked.

"Yep, hurry up and get ready" she smiled. I shook my head and headed to the shower. What is the occasion for this family lunch date?

----

Mom and I were early. Too early. We're sitting at a table for 8 by ourselves.

'Im bored' I sent to Camila.

'You won't be in a few minutes'

I frowned. What?

'What do you mean?'