-31-

I lay on my bed, smiling at Camila as she folded some shirt that she picked up from the floor. I don't know why I'm so fascinated by the way she does literally everything. The way her head is tilted to the side as she makes sure that the shirt is perfectly folded is just adorable.

She put the shirt down and turned to me, smiling a little.

"What?" She shrugged, sitting down on the edge of my bed.

I smirked as I shook my head. "You're cute"

She bit her bottom lip and crawled closer to me. I looked up at her as straddled me, giving me a look I can only call sexy. Very sexy, actually.

"You've been bad this evening" she whispered.

I frowned playfully. "I have no recollection of being bad"

"Ah so you can't remember telling your brother about us ?" She raised her brows, smirking a little. 

"He took it well, theres nothing to worry about"  I shrugged. She chuckled lightly, flipping her hair to one side, pinning her hands down at either side of me.

"Your lucky I like you" she mumbled.

"Like me?"

"Love you" she corrected.

"Thats more like it" I smirked, placing my hands on her thighs. She lowered herself, her lips were getting closer and closer to mine.
Her lips brushed against mine, I smiled and pulled her closer.

"Are you gonna kiss me or tease me all night long?" i whispered. She narrowed her eyes, then pecked my lips.

"I can kiss you. Im just concerned that it may lead to something else, and I'm sure Eden is still here" she spoke.

"So? My door is locked"

"He'll still hear. Im loud sometimes, you know?" She blushed.

I smirked as I tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Oh I know"

She chuckled and pressed a firm kiss against my lips, completely taking my breath away. This kiss was so full of love.

"Can't you just ask me that damn question?" I asked her, pulling away from the kiss.

"You want me to ask you right now?" She smirked. I nodded my head straight away.

"Please" I breathed out.

She sat up, holding my hands. I smiled at her, intertwining my fingers with hers.

"Ok" she whispered.

"Can you please be my girlfriend?" She asked me. Oh shit.

I smiled widely, leaning in close to her. "Are you sure you can put up with me?"

"No. But I will" she chuckled softly.

I kissed her lips a few times, looking into her eyes lovingly.

"Then of course i'll be your girlfriend, girlfriend"

----

Camila's POV

I lay beside y/n, carefully running my fingers through her hair as she slept peacefully.

My heart tingles crazy amounts when I look at her. She's my girlfriend now. Finally.

Everything is going so well at the moment. Eden knows and is surprisingly happy about it? The break up was the easiest thing i've ever had to do and y/n is my girlfriend. She will be forever. Thats it now, me and her till the end.

Cheesy. God, what has happened to me?

The thought of losing my job because of this is terrifying. But lets not think about that.

I carefully moved away from y/n, beginning to feel thirsty.

I hate leaving her.

I walked down the stairs quietly, heading towards the kitchen. The silence is relaxing, quite calming.

I grabbed a glass and filled it with water, taking a few sips before putting it down.

All in a second, my breathing was restricted and I screamed out, quickly being muffled so y/n couldn't hear me.

"You cheated on me with my sister?! You slept with my fucking sister!" Eden rasped in my ear. His arm was still firmly around my neck.

"Trust me Camila, you'll never get away with this, ever. My mom will fire you quicker than she hired you. She'll get you locked up for life. I'll get you locked up for life" he then spoke quietly. I tried to breathe but I struggled. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I shook in fear.

"Sleeping with a minor. Disgusting"

"She's eighteen! She's not-"

Shut up! It's still disgusting. I wonder what her friends would think? The other teachers? Your students, the whole school? I wonder what this town would think of you if this got out" he cut me off.

"Let me go!" I muffled, but it only made him grab onto my neck instead, now facing me.

"Your life isn't gonna be the same now, Cabello. Im gonna make your life a living hell" he threatened, gripping onto my neck tighter. Im gonna die. I know it.

"If y/n finds out about this, it'll only make it worse for yourself." He whispered angrily.

"Mark my words" he almost growled, pushing me by the neck before he left the house.

I breathed in and out harshly, running my hands down my sore neck. He's a monster, he's a bully. I knew it was all too good to be true.

I whimpered as tears flew out of my eyes, my breathing was shaky and I just couldn't get me head around this.

Im gonna lose my job. Im gonna lose everything.

What if he hurts her?

He'd never do that. Its me he's gonna hurt. Im scared...and I can't even tell y/n.

This is bad...very bad.

I tried to stop the tears as I wanted to return to bed. I hope she isn't awake. Maybe I should just go home? That way its easier for me not to tell her.

Her words repeated in my head 'he took it well'. No, he certainly didn't. She'll never believe me about this anyway.

Im in this alone.

I'll definitely have nightmares about this tonight, and probably for the rest of my life.

I'll have no job, a bad reputation...and I'll probably lose my girlfriend. We've not even been together for 24 hours yet.

Was I stupid to think we'd ever work out in the first place?