-46-

Camila's POV

i was packing my things up, ready to go home. All day she's been on my mind. She didn't look great this morning...she didn't look like her usual self.

"Camila can I speak to you" a voice spoke, I turned my head to the door and saw Amelia standing there.

"Uh...Miss Cabello to yo-"

"Its about y/n" she rolled her eyes, walked in and closed the door behind her.

I sighed slightly, not knowing what to expect from this. "Amelia I want no trouble, y/n and I aren't even together anymore"

She shook her head. "I've heard. But whether you guys are together or not, i think you should know that I think theres something wrong"

wrong?

"What do you mean?" I asked.

She shrugged. "I know y/n, I know when theres something wrong. I haven't worked it out yet, but can't you see it?"

I thought about it for a minute. Hm...I can see where shes coming from.

"How do we find out if you're right?" I asked her.

"Can't you talk to her?" She asked.

"We talked this morning and it didn't end well. She said something about doing it all for me, but I don't understand what she means" i sighed, crossing my arms as I sat on the edge of my desk.

"Dating Lacey for you?" Amelia asked.

I shrugged. "I...how does that work?"

"Theres something wrong, I know it" she nodded. "It has something to do with Lacey"

"You really think so?" I asked.

"Shes way too in love with you to move on that quickly"

My heart tingled, I know that anyway. But what the hell is going on!

"Talk to her, please?" Amelia asked.

"...okay"

----

I sat on my sofa, thinking about y/n. I wish she could be here with my right now. I want her to do that thing where she traces light patterns on my back with her fingers as we cuddle.  I love her and I hope she's ok.

I tapped my phone screen and hesitated as I clicked on her name. What am I doing? Why am I too nervous to call her?

I held the phone up to my ear and breathed out.

"H-hey um its Camila" I spoke. What the hell she already knows that.

"Yeah, I know. Why are you calling me?" She asked bluntly.

"Uh..i was just wanting to make sure that you're ok and-"

"You can't just call me whenever you feel like it Camila!" She spoke just above a whisper.

"Why not? Please tell me if theres something wrong y/n becau-"

"I have to go" she cut me off. What the hell?

"Y/n please talk to me"

"I have to go. Stop calling me"

The line went dead. I closed my eyes, letting out a long sigh. Why can't she talk to me? Whats happened to her?

----

Y/n's POV

"Y/n please talk to me" Camila said through the phone. I turned my head and heard Lacey walking up the stairs.