-45-

Y/n's POV

I watched Camila leave. Shit...I hate seeing her like this.

"Hey" Lacey whispered. "Shes doing it for attention, your attention and your attention is on me, ok?"

I sighed a little. "...yeah"

"Y/n! You're making an effort" she groaned.

"How am I supposed to make effort if you're making none at all! It takes two" I said to her. She leaned in and kissed me softly. It caught most of the class' attention.

"I love you" she said loud enough for most people to hear her. She widened her eyes, signalling for me to say it back.

"I love you too" I said to her. It felt so wrong, I can't say those words and not mean them.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and smiled at me. "Come over tonight"

I gulped, shrugging my shoulders. "Uh I dunno-"

"Come over tonight" she said in a more demanding tone of voice. I glared at her, she glared back.

"Ok" i breathed out. "What time?"

She pecked my lips. "After school. Come home with me"

I nodded my head. "Yeah...sure"

----

I took a bite of my sandwich, but couldn't eat anymore. I have this horrible feeling spinning around inside of me, all of these 'what if' questions circling around in my head. Lacey seems to always be watching me...that scares me.

I've never felt intimidated by anyone, felt scared...but with Lacey? Im intimidated and scared.

"You and Lacey, huh?"

I spun around and looked up at Amelia. I bit my bottom lip.

"Yep.."

"Eden told me that you guys made up...and that you and Camila are over" she explained, sitting down opposite me.

"Yeah...its true"

"I can see that. Clinging onto your girlfriend in front of her and the whole class? Quite a dick move" she sighed a little. I wish I could tell her about the situation...but I can't.

"Are you ok?" She asked me. I looked her in the eye.

"Yeah, of course, why wouldn't I be?" I fake laughed.

She tilted her head. "I've known you for pretty much my whole life, I know when something isn't quite right"

I shook my head. "Everything's fine"

"Promise?" She asked. Fuck, this is how she always catches me out. She knows I can't break promises.

"I'll um...I have to be somewhere" I breathed out. Quickly gathering my things.

"Y/n-"

"Amelia I'm fine" I breathed out. She gave me those eyes. She knows theres something wrong.

"I promise" I lied to her. She frowned slightly, looking a little confused.

Hours later, I found myself at Lacey's house. We had takeout, watched a few movies, and now I'm just too tired to even keep my eyes open any longer. I felt her lips kiss my neck, waking me up a little. She did it again a few times, then started running her hand up my thigh.

"Lacey.."

"Y/n" she mumbled seductively. I don't wanna do this. She straddled my waist and grabbed my hands, placing them on her hips roughly.