-37-

Camila's POV

I smiled as I placed the last paper on my desk. 42 papers graded in just over 2 hours.

I don't know why it takes me so long. I would say they just take a lot of time but..I think it's because a certain someone is taking over my mind.

I can't wait to see her tonight. I want to know how her day went and what she had for lunch and all that stuff, just to hear her voice.

Im so in love with her.

And here I am, distracted again by the thought of her.

I piled the papers up and looked at my watch. 7pm? Jeez...maybe it has taken longer than I thought to mark those papers.

I moved the papers to the side and tidied my desk, ready for a new day. I smiled as I picked up my keys for my car.

Hopefully y/n is home. Home, why do I keep thinking of my apartment as our home.

I wanna spend every second with her. It sickens me that I'm this much in love.

I turned to leave, but accidentally knocked over the few student notebooks that were left on my desk. I rolled my eyes, kneeling down to pick them up.

I looked up to grab the last one, but narrowed my eyes when I saw it. What the hell?

The book was open because of the way it fell. And on the left page, was a heart with the name Eden written inside of it.

I picked the notebook up and looked at the heart around Eden's name before closing it to find out who's notebook it was.

Amelia?

Y/n's best friend is crushing on Eden?

----

I unlocked my door and smiled as I finally saw y/n. She was sitting on the sofa with her head down.

"Hello stranger, I haven't seen you all weekend.  Where were you today? You missed an easy task that you definitely would've-"

"Camila"

"-passed. Oh and the history department wants your assignment handed in tomorrow so please make sure-"

"Camila" she raised her voice a little. I stopped speaking and she lifted her head up, revealing a black eye.

"What the hell y/n! What happened?" I asked her, rushing to her side.

She shook her head. "I fucked up Camila. I should've listened to you"

What are you talking about? Whats going on?" I asked her, confused and slightly alarmed by the way she's acting.

She locked eyes with me as she continued to shake her head.

"A few days ago, Eden came to my house and I..I just got so angry because of what he did to you, so I confronted him and put my hands around his neck. I know I shouldn't-"

"You told him that you know!" I asked.

"I should've controlled myself but I just couldn't. He hurt you and-"

"Y/n, do you have any idea what you've done?"

"Yes! Because he fucking did this to me!" She yelled, pointing to her bruised eye.

"He's gonna tell everyone everything Camila...I don't know what to do. I don't want you to get hurt, I don't want you to lose your job or..I don't want you to go through all of this because of me" she said, voice shaking. Her eyes were welling up with tears, and although my heart was beating so fast out of anger and fear, calming her down seemed like my main priority right now.