-29-

Y/N's POV

Lacey walked around the library, glancing at me a few times. She can't stop staring at me, and although she is good to look at, she's not what I want.

Not what my heart wants anyway.

I hate love. I don't know why people think falling in love is all cute and amazing. Its not. It just hurts.

I wish I could unmeet some people.

I feel so sick right now. I dunno why, I just do. I might go home early today.

"Y/n, do you have the English solution book volume 3?" Lacey asked me. I shook my head.

"Nope"

"Want it?"

"No, I don't feel too good right now. I might go home" I sighed. She pouted as she looked at me.

"Oh ok, are you gonna throw up?" She asked.

"Quite possibly" I groaned, placing my head down on the table.

"You should definitely go home then" she smiled. Yeah, I was gonna go home anyway.

----

This pain is bad. I dunno how it has escalated to this, but my stomach hurts so bad. I called my mom earlier because she's out of town for a few days. I can't bear this pain, I need my mom here with me.

"Y/n? Are you home?" The voice of Camila spoke. Please tell me I'm hearing things.

"Y/n?" She called again, walking into my bedroom. What the fuck is she doing here?!

She smiled a little as she locked eyes with me. "Hi"

I shook my head. "What are you doing here?"

"Your mom called, she said you were sick so she wanted me to keep an eye on you"

"I don't need you here and I certainly don't need you to be my babysitter" I groaned.

"Thats not what your mom said" Camila shrugged.

"I-..." I stopped speaking as I felt my stomach churn. Oh no...this is not good.

I put my hand over my mouth and shook my head.

"Excuse me a second" I mumbled, getting out of my bed, rushing to the bathroom.

I fell to my knees and coughed a few times before throwing up heavily.

I felt soft hands brush over my neck as they held my hair back.

"Im sorry, this really isn't very attractive" I chocked out, spitting the horrible taste out of my mouth.

"Hey, don't apologise. I came here to look after you, remember?" She spoke, rubbing my arm.

I wiped my mouth and turned to her with a small smile.

"Thank you" I whispered.

"Its not a problem" she smiled at me. "You...don't still want me to go, do you?"

I shook my head. "Please stay. I hate being sick when I'm alone"

She pouted and placed the back of her hand on my forehead.

"You have a temperature. Shall I get you some medicine? Water? Food?" She asked.

The thought of food is horrendous right now.

"Not food...I can't eat anything" I cringed at the thought of eating.

"Ok, i'll get you medicine and some water then" she smiled. I nodded my head and held my hands out.