-24-

Camila's POV

As soon as I walked into the house, Eden started his shit. I really can't be bothered with it.

"Where were you last night?" He asked, frowning.

"I had stuff to do at the school, I was there late"

"Why? You could've left it"

"No, Eden, I had to do it" I sighed.

"You never spend time with me anymore" he groaned. Oh that did it.

"I never spend time with you? You're kidding, right?" I said bitterly.

He shrugged his shoulders. "You're always too busy"

"And you're always on freaking business trips! Which reminds me, you never tell me how you get on when you go on them? Where was the last one to again?" I challenged, knowing he was gonna have to think fast.

"Only an hour away. I can't remember the name of the place"

"Right. And you couldn't even call me?"

"Service was bad" he shrugged.

"Hm but you called y/n easily enough" I threw back at him. His eyes widened before he frowned harder.

"Whats she got to do with this?!" He yelled.

"Im just saying, you managed to call her"

"Yeah and how do you know?"

"She hung up just as she came to tutoring"

"And you were listening to our conversation?" He asked, skin turning pale.

"No! She only said it was you and she was on the phone to because you had to tell her something that your mom passed onto you" I rolled my eyes. He eased up a little. Asshole. I didn't mention the cheating because he'll be after y/n in a heartbeat.

"Oh ok..." he breathed out. "Look, lets not argue. I've been planning something for a while and I don't want it ruined, ok?" He smiled.

"Im going out" I breathed out.

"Where? Why?" He asked.

"I need space! You've pissed me off Eden, don't come after me"

"Or what?"

"Or we're done" I mumbled. His lips parted a little and he raised his hands in the air.

"Ok...go. Dinner will be waiting when you come home" he smiled sadly.

----

Y/n came to my apartment. She was lying on top of me on the sofa, tracing patterns on my chest with her fingers as I ranted about Eden.

"I don't get how he claim to love me, but goes around and sleeps with loads of other girls behind my back" I frowned.

"This is gonna sound harsh, but...you're cheating too, you know that right?" She reminded me.

"I love you though. He is cheating to get sex when I don't give it to him. I am in love with you, I'm not cheating for 'fun'" I explained. Either way, I know it is wrong, but its complicated.

"My dad cheated on my mom, thats why they're not together anymore. I think it runs in the family" y/n chuckled. I raised my brows and threw her a stern look.

She locked eyes with me and shook her head. "What?"

"It runs in the family?" I spoke.

She chuckled and kissed my lips softly. "I'd never cheat on you"