-57-

I walked out of the exam room, smiling widely. Everyone looked depressed, a few were alright. But man, did I really just nail that exam? I think I actually did!

"Why the fuck are you smiling?" Amelia groaned as she threw her head back, letting out a long sigh.

"It was easy, right?" I chuckled. She shot me a look. A look Amelia only gives me when she can't quite believe she's hearing the words that are coming out of my mouth. "What?"

She narrowed her eyes. "Easy?"

I nodded slowly. "Didn't...you..find it-?"

"It wasn't hard, but you thought it was easy? Which means you've surely passed?" Amelia smiled as she spoke.

I shrugged my shoulders. "...yeah I guess so"

"Your mom is gonna be over the moon" she chuckled.

"So is my girlfriend" I smirked, feeling my body tingle at the thought of her. I can't wait to get to that hospital and kiss her for hours.

----

I tapped on the door of Camila's hospital room, and to my surprise, she opened the door, fully dressed and looking better than ever.

"Wow..." I breathed out. She raised her brows as a smirk grew on her face.

"Hello to you too"

I placed my hands on her hips and slowly backed her back into her room. "You look good, how are you feeling?" I asked her.

She shrugged. "Better, a lot better. How did the exam go?"

I pursed my lips and looked at the floor. This is gonna be fun.

"Yeah...uh...about that" I spoke, looking up at her. I must say, my acting skills are amazing.

She sighed as a gentle frown appeared. "Y/n, you're kidding, right?"

I shook my head slowly. "Look, the first three questions were close to impossible! So I gave up, not the end of the world"

She clenched her jaw and escaped from my embrace. She walked to the other side of the room, her frown was firm.

"Baby" I chuckled. "Come here"

She looked at me, she's definitely disappointed.

"Im kidding, Miss Cabello, you can get rid of that frown now" I added. She didn't say anything until she sat on the edge of the bed.

"Are you only saying that because im so disappointed?" She asked.

I shook my head. "No! I aced it, I know I did, thanks to you"

She bit her bottom lip. "Really?"

I nodded. "Really"

She jumped up from the bed and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer than ever.

"Well done babe, I knew you could do it!" She chuckled. "Also, Im allowed to come home tonight, a cozy night in is on the cards"

"You're allowed home?!" I gasped.

"Yes!" She chuckled. Thank god! I can finally sleep beside her again in a comfortable bed we can both fit in.

"Your place or mine?" I asked, tucking her hair in behind her ear. She smiled, blushing slightly.

"Ours"

I smiled widely, pulling her closer. "Ours?"

"Whats mine is yours, y/n. So our apartment" she chuckled.