-14-

Y/N's POV

I watched Camila look in the mirror, wiping her mascara off. What the hell did Eden do? I hope he didn't hurt her...physically? He wouldn't. I know him too well.

She looked at me through the mirror and smiled.
"Thanks for letting me stay tonight" she spoke.

I shrugged. "Its cool"

I keep forgetting about our little fight. I mean, I'm over it, but is she?

She stood up from the chair and sat on the end of my bed, pulling her shirt up a little.

"Do you..um, wanna borrow something to wear to bed?" I asked her. She shook her head and fully removed her shirt before locking eyes with me again.

"I'll sleep in my underwear" she spoke. I couldn't help but stare at her stunning body. I watched her skirt drop to the ground. She had matching, black lace underwear on which just looked incredible on her.

"A picture would last longer" she spoke.

"What?" I asked, shaking my head. She chuckled, knowing I was completely mesmerised by her body.

"Is there something wrong with my clothing?" She asked. I shook my head.

"Absolutely not"

I want her to sleep beside me so I can hold her...I also wanna make her cum hard. Fuck. This isn't fair on Lacey. Even though she did say we were just messing around, a do think Lacey likes me.

"Your um...your hot chocolate is downstairs" I said to her. She nodded shyly and walked towards me to get through the doorway. She brushed past, giving me shivers. I closed my eyes and let out a soft sigh. How does she do this to me? She makes me feel incredible without even doing anything. I felt her hand grab my wrist, making me turn to her. The way we locked eyes confirmed the fact that she wants me.

Her lips attacked mine into a messy kiss within seconds. I almost fell but managed to keep myself up, so I lead us to the bed. She pushed me down before climbing on top of me, still kissing me hard. She gripped onto my shirt before sucking on my neck, fuck I love this. I tried to turn us over so I was on top, that makes sense because I know what I'm doing. I wanna make her feel good remember?

But she had a firm grip of me, not allowing me to turn us over.

"You gotta be on the bottom so I can make you feel-"

"I did my research" she cut me off. I furrowed my brows a little, looking at her in confusion.

"Research? About what?" I asked. Although she was trying to be extremely sexy, and she is, she blushed cutely.

"I watched a few videos on...you know." She shrugged, straddling me.

Holy fucking shit.

"You watched lesbian porn?" I asked her. She pursed her lips and nodded a little.

"Hm im so turned on, imagining you watching that" I mumbled. She smirked.

"I wanna...try what I learned on you" she spoke shyly.

"You don't have to"

"I want to. I really want to" she nodded.

I bit my bottom lip, nodding my head. "Im all yours"

----

A loud banging noise woke me from this incredible sleep. I lifted my lead up from the Camila's neck, and listened.

"Y/n! I know you're in!" Eden's voice yelled from downstairs. Shit. I looked at Camila, she was sleeping so peacefully...I don't wanna wake her. But I have to, Eden's here.

"Camila" I whispered loudly. She stirred, legs still tangled in mine. She turned to me a little more and threw her arm around me. I smirked. Hm, she likes morning cuddles. Cute. But seriously there is no time to swoon about her right now.

"Camila, you really need to get up" I chuckled in her ear. Her tired eyes fluttered open.

"Why?" She asked tiredly.

Oh she's not gonna like this.

"Um...Eden is outside"

"What?!" She gasped, sitting up quickly, covering her naked body with the sheets.

"What are we gonna do?! I just-"

"Get dressed. You came here because he locked you out, right? You needed a place to stay, you came here. Its no big deal" I chuckled.

She looked worried, guilty actually. Well, she did sleep with me again last night. Again, she wanted it and she cannot take it out on me.

I threw my clothes on and walked towards the door.

"Get dressed then head downstairs, ok?" I said to her. She nodded

"Ok"

I smiled as I ran down the stairs. Eden was still banging on the door like a mad man. Creep.

"Alright alright what do you want?" I asked him as I swung the door open. He threw his hand in the air and shook his head. 

"What took you so long?! Is you're girlfriend here or something?" He asked, walking into the house.

"No, but yours is" I chuckled. He looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"I was just about to ask that. Why did she come here?" He asked.

I shrugged. "She needed somewhere to stay, Eden"

"She lives with me?" He sighed.

"You locked me out" Camila spoke. Both of us turned to her. She's stunning.

Eden laughed silently. "Baby, did you really think i'd do that?"

"You said so" she spoke sternly. Damn, she's not happy with him.

"Yeah but...I was mad"

"You shouldn't have been mad!" She said to him. I rolled my eyes and sat back, watching them argue.

"I've just missed you" he pouted. Camila opened the fridge, letting out a sigh.

"Honestly, Eden, you should be more like your sister" Camila said, winking at me. I smirked, not taking my eyes off of her.

"Y/n? Why? She's nothing special" he smirked at me. I flipped him off, asshole, I'm sleeping with your girl.

"Well, for a start she's nice to me" she rolled her eyes.

"Baby I love you, please stop being like this" he pouted. Ew he is so cheesy.

He reached out for her and grabbed her waist, pulling her into him. She smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck, chuckling into a kiss.

Doesn't she realise that this really annoys me? Im so jealous, I hate seeing her all over my brother. He treats her like shit and he has no idea how you treat a girl right. I want to show her how she deserves to be treated.

"Im gonna be sick" I muttered. Camila and Eden both looked at me, Eden had a smirk on his face.

"Stop it, wheres your girlfriend?" He asked. Hm good point.

"I'll ask her to come over tonight when nobody is in" I smirked. I watched Camila's facial expression change. Oh she didn't like the sound of that? Jealousy is a bitch.

"thats the y/n I know" Eden chuckled. "I wonder how long it'll take you to get bored of her"

I shook my head. "I won't get bored of her. She's not my girlfriend yet anyway"

Eden's brows raised. "Yet? Have you finally found someone that makes your heart skip a beat?" He laughed.

My eyes met Camila's. "I dunno...I think we'll be something special eventually"

I wasn't talking about Lacey.

I hope she sees that I have eyes for her...even if it is wrong.