-9-

Y/N'S POV

I swallowed the lump in my throat and opened the door to Eden's house. Guess I better get packing my stuff.

I am gonna admit it, I was a little harsh on her today. I don't even understand why I was like that with her...I guess I just need answers. Why did she kiss back? Why did I make out with her, knowing she's my brothers girlfriend? Knowing she's my teacher? I wish things weren't complicated.

Camila was on the sofa, make up smudged from tears. Really? She wiped her eyes when she saw me and stood up from the sofa, walking away. I closed my eyes and sighed to myself. Ok I fucked up.

I couldn't find anything...I had her on my mind. I feel bad...like really bad.

I stuffed one of my shirts into my bag, then heard Camila shriek from the kitchen. What the fuck?

I quickly ran through the the kitchen and noticed a few splashes of blood on the floor.

"Fuck fuck fuck" she muttered under her breath as she held one hand in the other.

"Are you ok? What happened?" I asked, waking closer to her. She hissed in pain as she held a blood covered hand in front of me.

"My glass of water smashed and i've got glass stuck in my hand" she whined, trying to stop the blood from dripping out of her hand.

"Let me see" I said, gently holding her wrist up. I pulled her towards the sink and made sure she held her hand over it.

I grabbed a few towels and wrapped them around her hand.

"Squeeze on those, it'll stop the bleeding" I said to her. She did as I said.

Shit it really was bleeding a lot. I need tweezers or something. Something I can pick the glass out with. I quickly ran to my bag and looked for my tweezers, hoping they'd do the trick. Once i found them I went back to her and sat opposite her, holding her hand in front of me.

"Im sorry if this stings" I warned. She hissed as the tweezers made contact with the nasty cut in her hand.

"It really hurts" she whined. I hushed her and concentrated fully. All I have to do is pull the little piece of glass out of her hand. Thats all.

I used the tweezers to get a grip of the glass, once I had it, I carefully tugged at it, trying to get this over and done with.

"Ok this is gonna hurt real bad" I warned her. She closed her eyes and shook her head. Fuck it.

I pulled the tweezers away fast, removing the piece of glass.

"Ohh...shit!" She groaned, wrapping her hand up with the towels again to stop the stream of blood.

I went off to find some sort of first aid kit. I know Eden keeps one. He always goes on and on about how its important to keep one in your house.

"Where does Eden keep the first aid kit?" I asked Camila.

"I dunno, check the bottom drawer in the bedroom" She spoke, sounding a little worried. Man, she's lucky I'm good at this first aid shit.

I rummaged through the drawers in the bedroom, and after a good three minutes of searching, I finally found it.

"Ok let me see your hand" I said, walking back into the kitchen.

She lifted her hand closer to me and allowed me to unwrap the towel from it. She hissed a little, but she's doing great.

I picked up a cleaning wipe to clean the wound, you never know, this thing can end up infected.
When I gently stroked the wipe over her cut, she groaned in pain, covering her face with her other hand.