-26-

I've had so many shots of straight vodka, I think my throat is permanently on fire.

But the pain isn't as bad as the pain she had caused.

Im heartbroken...I'm full on broken. She fucked me up. How could she do this to me?

I don't want her on my mind anymore.

I held my phone against my ear and waited on an answer.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Lacey. Are you home?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah my parents are away for the weekend. Wanna come over?" She asked.

"I'll be over in ten minutes"

I grabbed my car keys from the kitchen table and left.

----

I woke up in another's bed. Theres nothing wrong with that. I was never in a relationship anyway.

It wasn't real. I don't wanna think about her, but I can't help it.

"Hey, are you ok?" Lacey asked me. I nodded.

"Yeah"

"You're not yourself" she pouted.

"Im just tired"

"Sleep. I'll make you some breakfast" she smiled. Why didn't I fall for Lacey instead?

"Thanks...but i've really gotta head home. I'll call you, ok?" I spoke. She nodded, and that was that.

I felt bad...I slept with her meaninglessly. What if it meant a lot to her? Shit.

I drove to Amelia's house and knocked in the door, hoping she was in. I need to sort things with her. She was right. I really need to start listening to her.

"Y/n...you look...bad? What happened? Are you ok?" She asked. I tried to keep a brave face, I really did.

But I couldn't do it. I broke down in tears as I shook my head.

"You were right, she broke my heart"

----

I ate ice cream as I lay beside Amelia, watching some shitty love movie. The two lovers shared sweet words and kisses. Ugh, its all fake.

"Can we watch something else? This is so unrealistic and...just plain disgusting" I groaned. Amelia chuckled slightly.

"Unrealistic?" She smirked. "She got you bad, didn't she?"

I rolled my eyes. "She agreed to marry Eden right in front of me. Of course she got me bad. She killed me"

"Can't say I didn't warn you" she chuckled.

"I know and Im gonna listen to you every time you have something to say now. Oh, and Im staying single for the rest of my life because I never wanna feel like this ever again" I sighed.

"I'll never let you fall in love again if thats what you want" she chuckled.

"Hm. Thats exactly what I want. You're the best best friend ever"

"I know. Start listening to me asshole"

----

Camila's POV

I am an asshole. What was I thinking?! I hurt the love of my life, my world.