-33-

I was attacked by small kisses this morning. I wrapped my arms around Camila as she kissed my jaw a few times.

"Good morning" I mumbled, smiling a little.

"Morning my love"

My love. Awh my heart.

"You're in a good mood this morning" I chuckled.

"I am. It's because the schools are off today"

I snuggled into her. "Then lets stay in bed all day"

"I'd love to" she whispered, kissing my chest. "But-"

"No" I whined. "Theres always buts"

She chuckled as she took my hand. "Let me get some work done. I'll make it up to you tonight"

I raised my brows suggestively. "Tonight?"

She smirked. "Yes"

"What if Im not staying here tonight?" i joked.

"Then you'll just have to please yourself" she mumbled seductively. Fuck she always teases me. I hate it but love it at the same time.

As she sat up, I held her hands, pulling her closer to me. My lips were almost on hers.

"Stay in bed for a little longer?" I whispered.

"Don't tempt me"

"Come on. You spend 80% of your time doing work. At school and at home, have a rest" I spoke, pecking her lips.

"I need to keep my job"

"You'll probably lose it anyway"

She glared at me. Uh oh. I was joking around.

"That's not funny" she said, shaking her head. She pulled away from me and put some clothes on.

"Camila I was joking, come on"

"Theres a million reasons how I could lose my job right now, I don't see why you feel the need to joke about it" she sighed.

"Im sorry, it sounded harsher than it was meant to I swear"

"Whatever"

"Babe-"

"Save it"

"But-"

"Save it" she said sternly.

"Is this how its gonna be?" I asked.

"Huh?"

"As soon as we have a disagreement you'll go all I'm a teacher on me?"

She rolled her eyes as she brushed through her hair.

"Stop being such a child"

"Stop being so grumpy. I was joking, I apologised, get over it please" I mumbled.

"You're immature"

"Im immature?"

"Oh my god yes! If you didn't open your mouth and make a smart comment about my freaking job we wouldn't be having this argument right now!" She ranted. I rolled my eyes, bored of this argument.

As she spoke and basically begged for attention, I got out of bed and walked closer to her.

"Honestly you can be such an asshole someti-" I pulled her into me before she could finish the sentence. My lips were on hers and she eventually kissed back.

"Phew you finally stopped talking" I smirked.

She looked at me seriously, although it did look playful to me.