-18-

Y/N's POV

I flicked through some english books as I sat in the library beside Lacey. She was showing me all the key points and shit. Im getting good at this, I actually might pass. Ha, thats a first.

"Try reading this one, pages 12 to 23" Lacey said, handing a book over.

"Thanks" I smiled. Her hand brushed over mine and her cheeks turned red. She's cute...but Camila. The feelings I have for Camila are way to strong to ever have Lacey as my girlfriend. I'd hate to hurt her.

I looked up from the book to check the time, but I saw Camila instead of a clock. She signalled for me to leave the library and follow her.

"Um...i'll be back in five" I smiled, leaving the library.

Camila stood outside the library, smiling as I walked around the corner. "Follow me"

"Why? Im studying" I spoke, following her.

"I need to talk to you" she informed. Oh great. This can either be a good thing...or a bad thing.

She took me to the staff room in the English corridor, no teachers are in at this time, they've all gone hope thankfully.

She closed the door and sat down opposite me.

"I tried so hard" she sighed, running her hand through her hair. I narrowed my eyes.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Last night when I got home, I tried to break up with Eden...but he made dinner and started talking about how basically we're gonna be together forever and...and I just couldn't do it to him" she explained.

I smiled a little. She tired to break up with him last night? Jeez.

"Remember what I said, i'll be patient. I wasn't expecting you to do it last night anyway" I chuckled.

She smiled, easing up a little. But she still looked stressed.

"Yes, but what I'm saying is, this is gonna be a lot harder than I first thought" she breathed out. I sat beside her and tilted her chin up.

"Stop stressing...just wait until the next time he pissed you off. Perfect opportunity to throw the we're over thing at him" I smiled a little. She smiled back, sliding her fingers in between mine.

Slowly, I leaned in, catching on that she was staring at my lips. As I got closer to her, the door rattled and swung open, causing me to jump away from Camila.

Camila cleared her throat. "And that is what Shakespeare meant...by..that"

If that teacher wasn't here, I would've laughed hard at that. That was a nice save, very nice.

The other teacher smiled at her and headed towards the coffee machine. What the fuck is she doing here anyway? School ended almost an hour ago.

"Ok, thanks Miss Cabello, see you tomorrow" I smiled at her as I got closer to the door.

"Yes, see you soon" she looked me in the eye, nodding slowly. She used her hands to pretend to be texting. Ah, she wants me to text her? She wants to see me later?

I nodded and closed the door, heading back to the library to collect my stuff.

----

'Come over in 10. Eden's working all night apparently.'

I smirked at the message as I typed a reply.

'Does that mean I can stay all night? ;)'

'Do you want to?' She replied.